EasyStore Barebone Systems Arrive - Ideal For Freenas , Unraid and other Software Raid Systems
Storage is big business, everyday we are dealing with customers looking to keep their DATA on a network storage server. This can be company DATA, or often home users looking to store their DVD collection, Music and other files in one place accessable by others within the company or home.
Freenas is a well known and mostly liked Free storage solution which requires no Hardware raid card, However it's not alone, their are a number of storage solutions available which are mostly based around ZFS and need a decent specification set of parts for them to operate properly.
Our EasyStore Systems take away the need for buying individual components and self building a server or indeed paying somebody else to do it.
Lets go over the Basics of all our EasyStore Systems.
- 16, 24 36 and 64 Bay Versions in 3u and 4u Chassis
- All Have Redundant Psu
- Backplanes have built in SAS Expanders and Support SGPIO
- Drives are controlled by LSI SAS Controller - Included in each System
- Unique removeable motherboard tray for easy maintanance
- Included Intel Chipset Motherboard, Dual Lan, IPMI Socket 1150
- Supports Intel Pentium, i3 and Xeon E3 V3
- Low Depth 500 mm
- Exellent cooling
Simply add Memory, Cpu (Cooler Included) and Storage drives.
Do The Maths.....
You can not buy the list of parts in these systems for less that the system cost itself, you then have to build it and worry about compatability - it's a No Brainer .