AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Bluetooth 5.0 PCIe Adapter
- Unrivalled Wi-Fi 6 Speed—Breaks the gigabit barrier with speed up to 2402 Mbps (5 GHz) + 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Smoother Experience—75% lower latency ensures ultra-responsive gaming, uninterrupted video chatting and seamless live streaming
- Reliable Connections—Intel® Wi-Fi 6 chipset brings faster and clearer Wi-Fi to fully unlock the potential of your Wi-Fi 6 router
- Wider Signal Coverage— Connect to your Wi-Fi in more parts of your home with two external high-gain antennas ensuring greater coverage and enhanced stability
- Bluetooth 5.0—The latest Bluetooth technology achieves 2x Faster Speed and 4× Broader Coverage than BT 4.2
- Improved Security—The latest security enhancements WPA3 provides enhanced protection in personal password safety
- Fine Crafting—Specialized heatsink and gold plating is crafted to improve stability and reliability even in hot environments
- Backward Compatibility – Full support for 802.11ac/a/b/g/n standards
High Performance for High Demands
The very latest Wi-Fi standard, Wi-Fi 6, provides extreme speed, ultra-low latency, and uninterrupted connectivity so you enjoy faster downloads, smoother streaming, and more immersive gaming.
Deep-Dive into VR
Wi-Fi 6 comes with 1024-QAM and 160 MHz bandwidth, for powerful, continuous Wi-Fi. Bandwidth-intensive applications like VR demand high speeds, which Wi-Fi 6 delivers—3x faster than Wi-Fi 5. Just insert Archer TX50E into your PC for fully immersive VR experiences.
Lag No More
Revolutionary OFDMA reduces latency by up to 75% to provide ultra-responsive gaming, uninterrupted video chatting and seamless live streaming.
High-Gain Antennas for Broader Coverage
Two powerful signal-boosting high-gain antennas greatly extend existing Wi-Fi coverage, offering a fast, smooth online experience from farther away.
Connect and Enjoy via the Latest Bluetooth 5.0
The latest Bluetooth 5.0 Technology, achieves speeds 2× faster and coverage 4× broader than Bluetooth 4.2, to perfectly coordinate with your game controllers, headphones, keyboards, and other Bluetooth devices.
WPA3, the latest network security standard, provides more secure and individualized encryption in personal password safety, protects your network from wireless hacking and ensure your wireless connection is completely secure while surfing the web and shopping online.
More Devices, Less Congestion
OFDMA creates separate channel segments for devices to communicate while MU-MIMO allows multiple clients to simultaneously receive data. Combining these technologies guarantees your PC gets strong, efficient, and lag-free wireless connectivity at the same time all of your other devices are communicating.
Ingenious Details Make a Perfect Whole
A customized heat sink improves connection stability by efficiently dissipating thermal energy. Additionally, gold plating on every contractor prevents oxidation. Attention to every detail ensures your adapter is crafted for ultimate performance.
Two 5 dBi High-Gain Antennas
Bluetooth Header Cable
Quick Installation Guide
Operating Temperature_ 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature_ -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity_ 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity_ 5%~90% non-condensing
Two High-Gain Dual Band Antennas
Max Data Transfer Rate
Standards and Protocols
IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/n/g/b 2.4 GHz
95.2 x 120.8 x 21.5 mm
5 GHz_ 27dBm(FCC) / 23dBm(CE) (EIRP)
2.4 GHz_ 26dBm(FCC) / 20dBm(CE) (EIRP)
5 GHz_ 2402Mbps
2.4 GHZ_ 574Mbps
Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WAP2/WPA3, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, 802.1x
DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM, 1024QAM