The ASUS Phoenix GeForce RTX 3050 V2 8GB GDDR6 brings ultra high frame rates for today's most popular titles.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors_ The all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores_ Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray-tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores_ Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak III provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Packs a Punch
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce RTX 3050 V2 derives its name from a high performance output in a robust package. A large single fan takes advantage of our Axial-tech fan design and a dual-ball bearing fan that lasts twice as long as sleeve-bearing alternatives. To raise the bar, each card is manufactured using our fully-automated Auto-Extreme Technology manufacturing process and put through a 144-hour gaming stress test. If you're looking for a long-lasting companion to power you through years to come, look no further than the ASUS Phoenix.
Better, faster, stronger
A large Axial-tech fan features a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the Phoenix has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
GPU Tweak III
The ASUS GPU Tweak III utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
QuantumCloud is a safe and easy-to-use application that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by sharing your graphics card's computing power. Earnings are accessible through your PayPal or WeChat account, and QuantumCloud also supports multiple exchange methods, including Steam. In addition, QuantumCloud doesn't collect any personal data, so your privacy stays protected. Get started right away with just one click!
144-hour Validation Program
A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
This graphics card supports NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
Max Display Support
Axial-Tech Fan Design
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
550W or greater recomended
1 x 6-pin PCIe power
Asus GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver.
DirectX 12 Ultimate
177 x 128 x 40 mm
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
PCI Express 4.0
Nvidia RTX 3050
Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
OC mode_ 1807 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming mode_ 1777 MHz (Boost Clock)
CUDA Cores / Stream Processors
2560 CUDA Cores
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI 2.1
1 x DisplayPort 1.4a