The ISV certified GPU for unbelievable design performance. At an unbelievable price.
- Based on 4th generation Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture for graphic and arithmetic instructions in parallel.
- 10 CU Compute Units to accelerate demanding workloads.
- Up to 1.66 TFLOPS of peak SPFP to speed up professional applications for high performance.
- 4GB GDDR5 Memory, enabling users to work at extreme levels of speed and responsiveness.
- Support for 10-BIT Colour for high level of detail and color precision.
- Up to 4 displays with AMD EyeFinty Technology for immersive and versatile multi-tasking.
- Display Support for 4K and 8K_ single 8K or up to four 4K displays.
- Comprehensive API Support, including OpenCL, DirectX, OpenGL, and Vulkan.
The AEC and Manufacturing industries have seen an increased demand for quality visuals in recent years. The Radeon Pro WX 3200 workstation graphics card is ideal for mainstream CAD engineers who require an ISV-certified graphics solution at an aggressive price point, while providing a full set of workstation features for deployments of all sizes. The Radeon_ Pro WX 3200 graphics card has a small form factor that is designed to fit into nearly all desktop workstations, supports the latest display standards with four Mini-DisplayPort 1.42 outputs, and offers 4GB of high speed GDDR5 memory.
50W power consumption
AMD Radeon Pro Software
AMD Eyefinity Technology
Video Code Engine
167.64 x 68.58 mm
Yes (Low Profile)
PCI Express 3.0
AMD Pro WX 3200
CUDA Cores / Stream Processors
640 Stream Processors
4 x Mini-DisplayPort 1.4
DirectX 12 API with Feature Level 12.0
Max Display Support