Add a 1080p display to the glass side panel of your PC case
- Panel Size (inch): 13.3
- Aspect Ratio_ 16_9
- Display Viewing Area (H x V): 293.76 x 165.24
- Display Surface_ Anti-Glare
- Backlight Type_ LED
- Panel Type_ IPS
- Pixel Pitch_ 0.153mm
- Resolution_ 1920 x 1080
- Brightness (Typ.): 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (Typ.): 800_1
- Display Colors_ 16.7M (8 bit)
- Refresh Rate (Max): 60 Hz
- Adhesive mounting brackets
- Faster response times.
- Wider viewing angles.
- Superior color contrast.
- Outstanding color accuracy.
The standard size (16:9) of eDP panel can be used as a second screen when it's attached to the transparent glass side panel of most ATX, mATX and Mini-ITX chassis.
People only need to connect an eDP cable between the Side Panel and ASRock selected motherboard, and both the power and transmission of digital display signal can be supported.
The eDP panel displays can be the sub screen for gamers to send messages in the online chatroom, watch game guides video on YouTube or do streaming at the same time.
With ASRock 13.3" Side Panel Kit, you can easily build a LCD display inside your PC case, which provides you with a sub screen for monitoring PC status or allows you to send messages, watch videos or do streaming at the same time. This IPS panel equipped with eDP interface reduces power consumption and meanwhile delivers great viewing experience.
- Step 1. Make sure you have a transparent tempered glass side panel for your PC case. The transparency of your side panel may affect the display quality of your eDP panel.*
- Step 2. Paste the bracket to the desired location on the internal side of the PC side panel. Press and hold the bracket for a few seconds to ensure adhesion.
- Step 3. Install the other bracket on the top edge of the eDP panel. Hold the sides of the eDP panel assembly. Obliquely insert it into the groove of the bottom bracket. Then carefully push it toward the glass panel until the top bracket is firmly adhered.
- Step 4. Connect the smaller end of the eDP cable to the eDP panel.
- Step 5. Connect the other end of the cable to the 40-pin eDP connector on the motherboard.
Display Viewing Area (HxV): 293.76 x 165.24 mm
eDP cable 2 long brackets 2 short brackets Extra double sided tape strips 5 x cable clips
1920 x 1080
#Hide#Max Refresh Rate
16.7M (8 bit)
eDP connector only
1920 x 1080
Max Refresh Rate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.