ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 4070 EVO OC Edition 12GB GDDR6X with two powerful Axial-tech fans and a 2.5-slot design for broad compatibility
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing.
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores_ Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores_ Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- OC edition_ Boost Clock 2550 MHz (OC Mode)/2520 MHz (Default Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- A 2.5-slot design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 4070 EVO fuses dynamic thermal performance with broad compatibility. Advanced cooling solutions from flagship graphics cards - including two Axial-tech fans for maximizing airflow to the heatsink — are packed into the 22.7 cm long, 2.5-slot card, delivering more power in less space. These enhancements make ASUS Dual the perfect choice for gamers who want heavyweight graphics performance in a compact build.
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
To eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 55 degrees and power consumption is low.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
A carefully designed shroud, heatsink, and heatpipe layout allows the two Axial-tech fans to leverage chassis side-panel ventilation and deliver thermal performance that belies the card’s size.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage. The rear features a wide vent that allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the GPU cooler.
Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the Dual has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that’s harder and more resistant to corrosion.
GPU Tweak III
Profit from GPU power
“Extensive” may be an understatement
Dual fan Axial-tech fan design 0dB technology Dual ball fan bearings
650W or greater recommended
1 x 8-pin power
ASUS GPU Tweak III & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver
227.2 x 123.24 x 49.6 mm
1 x Speedsetup Manual 1 x Thank you Card
Max Display Support
PCI Express 4.0
Nvidia RTX 4070
Digital Max Resolution_ 7680 x 4320
OC mode : 2550 MHz Default mode : 2520 MHz (boost)
CUDA Cores / Stream Processors
5888 CUDA Cores
1 x HDMI 2.1a 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.