The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 EVO OC Edition 4GB GDDR6 is your ticket into PC gaming
- The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the powerful graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture. Step up to better gaming with GeForce GTX.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- OC edition_ Boost clock 1635 MHz (OC mode)/ 1605 MHz (Default mode)
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- GPU Tweak III provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Phoenix graphics cards pack as much performance as possible into a compact design that offers a wide range of compatibility with small chassis. Whether you're upgrading an outdated card or building your first gaming rig, the Phoenix is a potent package that delivers latest-gen performance.
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. IP5X certification keeps nasty particulates out of the housing, so you'll never need that deep clean.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the Phoenix has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
Perfect proportions maximize compatibility with the latest chassis.
Dual ball fan bearings IP5X Dust Resistance
300W or greater recommended
1 x 6-pin PCIe power
ASUS GPU Tweak III & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver
19.7 x 12.1 x 3.9 cm
1 x Speedsetup Manual
Max Display Support
PCI Express 3.0
Nvidia GTX 1650
Digital Max Resolution_ 7680 x 4320
OC mode_ 1635 MHz (Boost Clock) Default mode_ 1605 MHz (Boost Clock)
CUDA Cores / Stream Processors
896 CUDA Cores
1 x DVI-D 1 x HDMI 2.0b 1 x DisplayPort 1.4a
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.