The ASUS Prime AP201 is a stylish 33-liter MicroATX case with tool-free side panels and a quasi-filter mesh, with support for 360 mm coolers, graphics cards up to 338 mm long, and standard ATX PSUs.
- Quasi-Filter Mesh Panels_ A mesh design comprised of over 57,000 precision-machined 1.5mm holes increases airflow and provides a compelling view of the components within your build.
- Optimized for Cooling_ With support for 280 and 360mm radiators and up to six fans, the AP201 is primed to deal with the thermal onslaught of high-performance hardware.
- Industry-Leading Spatial Efficiency_ Despite a 33L footprint, the AP201 supports ATX PSUs up to 180 mm long, graphics cards up to 338 mm long, custom liquid cooling, and various storage devices.
- Tool-Free Side Panels_ A simple yet secure clip mechanism allows chassis side panels to be easily removed and resistant to accidental dislodging.
- Sizeable Cable-Management: The AP201 features an extended motherboard tray with strategically placed cutouts and a 32 mm gap to tuck cables out of sight.
- Front Panel USB Type-C Support_ The front panel of the AP201 features a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, so users can enjoy transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps.
1 x 2.5" Bay 3 x 2.5"/3.5" Combo Bay
#Hide#Small Form Factor
Power Supply Wattage
Micro ATX, Mini ITX
Connectors / Controls
1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 1 x Headphone 1 x Microphone
5.8 kg 205 x 350 x 460 mm
4 x Expansion slots
Included Rear_ 1 x 120 mm fan Fan Mounts Front_ N/A Top_ 3 x 120 / 2 x 140 mm Rear_ 1 x 120 mm Bottom_ 2 x 120 mm
Radiator options_ Top_ Up to 360 mm Rear_ 120 mm
GFX Card length_ 338 mm Max CPU Cooler_ 170 mm Max PSU length_ 140-180 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.