The ProArt X670E-Creator WiFi empowers creators of all levels by maximizing the performance of the latest AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series processors with 16+2 team power stages, DDR5 and PCIe 5.0 and lightning-fast connectivity including USB4®, 10 Gb and 2.5 Gb Ethernet, plus WiFi 6E.
It manifests a professional, elegant and precise vision for content creators of all kinds with a style elevated by tone-on-tone layers of black infused with metallic gold touches. A translucent I/O cover also gives users a stylish peek at the premium connectors within.
- PCIe 5.0 - Gen 5 slots for graphics cards and storage
- DDR5 - DDR5 Support
- USB4 - Dual USB4® ports for up to 40Gbps transfer speed
- 10Gb & 2.5Gb Enthernet WiFi 6E - 10Gb & 2.5 Gb Ethernet, WiFi 6E
- Teamed power stages - rated for 70A each 16+2 teamed power solution rated for 70A per stage
- AI Overclocking - Dynamic OC Switcher and Core Flex AI Overclocking, Dynamic OC Switcher and Core Flex
- AI Cooling II
- ProArt Creator Hub
Dual USB4® connectivity
Onboard WiFi 6E technology takes advantage of the newly available radio spectrum in the 6 GHz band, providing up to three times the bandwidth of the 5 GHz band and up to seven 160 MHz bands to deliver ultrafast wireless networking speeds along with improved capacity and better performance in dense wireless environments.
Dual Ethernet ports provide fast data transfers simultaneously for 2.5 Gb internet streaming or uploading and 10 Gb for local network-attached storage (NAS), allowing for improved data organization and security.
Fully embracing the new standard, the ProArt X670E-Creator WiFi offers PCIe 5.0 support to give unfettered bandwidth to the fastest SSDs and graphics cards available.
The ProArt X670E-Creator WiFi features four onboard M.2 slots, two of which are PCIe 5.0-ready to offer blistering 16 GB/s speed, while the remaining pair can still deliver massive 8 GB/s transfers through their PCIe 4.0 interfaces.
Both of the x16 expansion slots have the PCIe 5.0 treatment to offer incredible speeds up to 64 GB/s for compatible devices. To bear the brunt of massive graphics cards, they are also protected with SafeSlot retention brackets, and the top slot can be released easily thanks to the Q-Release button.
USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 boosts data transfers with speeds of up to 20 Gbps. This header also features Quick Charge 4+ technology that can quickly charge your pen display, tablet or mobile phone up to 60 watts by using a PCIe power supply cable plugged into the nearby 6-pin connector./
- 16+2 teamed power stages - Rated for 70 amps and combining high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, these stages deliver power and efficiency tailored for the latest AMD Ryzen 7000 series processors.
- Digi+ power control - The ASUS Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry and ensures ultra-smooth power delivery to the CPU.
- ProCool power connectors - Built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with PSU power lines. The resulting lower impedance helps to prevent hotspots and connector failure.
- Chokes & capacitors - Superior alloy chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures, providing a higher level of performance than the industry standard.
- AI Overclocking - Tuning is now faster and smarter than ever before. ASUS AI Overclocking profiles the CPU and cooling to predict the optimal configuration and push the system to its limits. Predicted values can be engaged automatically or used as a launching ground for further experimentation.
- Dynamic OC Switcher - Lightly-threaded tasks get fantastic uplift using AMD Precision Boost Overdrive (PBO), but all-core frequencies can be pushed higher via traditional overclocking. The Dynamic OC Switcher lets you have the best of both worlds by engaging the better system for each job based on the CPU current or temperature.
- Core Flex - Core Flex empowers you to smash limits farther than ever before by letting you control power and thermals in creative new ways. In its simplest form, you can let your system run unrestricted during lighter loads and set breakpoints to gradually reduce power consumption as temperature increases. But the system is extremely adaptable, supporting multiple user-controlled functions that can manipulate parameters independently so that you can bend CPU performance to your will.
- PBO Enhancement - AMD Precision Boost Overdrive (PBO) pushes the CPU current and voltage budget to opportunistically increase performance. By aggressively tuning the PBO parameters, AMD’s algorithm can leverage the motherboard’s robust power solution to ramp up performance even higher.
The ProArt X670E-Creator WiFi enhances DDR5 performance by providing overclocking options that would otherwise be locked, whether you’re dealing with high-speed or entry-level memory modules.
- DDR5 Strength - For those who want to fly past stock DDR5 speeds, the ProArt X670E-Creator WiFi is ready for enthusiast-grade kits, courtesy of vast AMD EXtended Profiles for Overclocking (EXPO) support. Seasoned veterans can further tweak performance via an extensive array of settings in the UEFI.
- AEMP - ASUS Enhanced Memory Profile (AEMP) is an exclusive firmware feature for PMIC-restricted memory modules. AEMP automatically detects the memory chips on your kit and then presents optimized frequency, timing and voltage profiles that you can effortlessly apply to unleash performance.
AI Cooling II balances the thermals and acoustics of any build with a single click. A proprietary ASUS algorithm slashes unnecessary noise while running a quick stress test, and then it monitors CPU temperatures to dynamically adjust fans to optimal speeds.
As working from home becomes the new normal, clear online communication is more critical than ever. Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation is an audio utility that leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise from the microphone* and incoming audio. Distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks and other ambient noises are smartly pared back so your calls and video conferences with partners and clients are crystal clear.
ProArt Creator Hub is your personal portal to monitor your PC status, personalize settings or optimize your workflow. It features an intuitive overview dashboard, quickly switching fan profiles and makes short work of switching between different performance modes.
- USB port management - Enable or disable the USB port or set it to Read Only to prevent data leaks.
- Software blacklist - For added security, a software blacklist is available to help prevent the use of high-risk applications.
- Registry Editor on/off - Remotely disable the Registry Editor on client devices to prevent unauthorized changes to system configurations.
ProArt X670E-Creator WiFi is engineered and rigorously tested to offer superior quality, stability and compatibility to ensure that it empowers creativity for years to come.
USB Ports Supported
4 x SATA III 1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280) - PCIe 1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280) - PCIe 1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280) - PCIe 1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) - PCIe
AMD RAIDXpert2 Technology supports both NVMe RAID 0/1/10 and SATA RAID 0/1/10
Wi-Fi 6E 2x2 Wi-Fi 6E (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax) Supports 2.4/5/6GHz frequency band Bluetooth v5.2
10GB LAN & 2.5GB LAN
Realtek S1220A 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC
2 x USB4 Type-C (at back) 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C (at back) 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C (60W PD/QC4+) (at mid-board) 7 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A (at back) 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (at mid-board) 7 x USB 2.0 (1 at back, 6 at mid-board)
2 x PCIe 5.0 x16 (support x16 or x8/x8 modes) 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (supports x2 mode)
Back Panel I/O Ports
2 x USB4 Type-C w/ Intel JHL8540 USB4 controller 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 USB Type-C 7 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A 1 x USB 2.0 1 x DisplayPort (Input only) 1 x HDMI 1 x Wi-Fi Module 1 x Marvell AQtion 10Gb Ethernet 1 x Intel 2.5Gb Ethernet 3 x Audio jacks 1 x BIOS FlashBack button
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 4-pin CPU Fan 1 x 4-pin CPU OPT Fan 1 x 4-pin AIO Pump 5 x 4-pin Chassis Fan 1 x 24-pin Main 2 x 8-pin +12V 1 x 6-pin PCIe 4 x M.2 (Key M) 4 x SATA 6Gb/s 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 3 x USB 2.0
3 x Addressable Gen2 1 x Aura RGB 1 x Clear CMOS 1 x COM Port 1 x CPU Over Voltage jumper 1 x Front Panel Audio 1 x 20-3 pin System Panel 1 x Thermal Sensor
1 x DisplayPort cable 4 x SATA 6Gb/s cables 1 x ASUS Wi-Fi moving antennas 1 x Q-connector 1 x M.2 Q-Latch package for M.2 backplate 2 x Rubber Packages for M.2 1 x Rubber Package for M.2 backplate 1 x Screw packages for M.2 SSD 1 x ProArt ruler 1 x ACC Express Activation Key Card
Click here for CPU support
1 x HDMI 2 x USB4 ports support USB Type-C display outputs
DDR5 (Dual Channel)
4 x DIMM
Up to 6400+(OC)
Integrated Graphics* *Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.