2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Type-A & C at back)
14 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (10 at back, 4 at mid-board)
4 x USB 2.0 (at mid-board)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A + C
10 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
1 x Clear CMOS button
1 x USB BIOS Flashback Button
1 x ASUS Wi-Fi Module
5 x LED-illuminated audio jacks
1 x Aquantia AQC-107 10G LAN
Anti-surge LAN (RJ45)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x W_PUMP+ 1
1 x W_PUMP+ 2
1 x WB_SENSOR
1 x Aura Addressable Strip
1 x U.2 port
2 x Aura RGB Strip
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
2 x USB 2.0
2 x M.2 Socket 3
6 x SATA 6Gb/s
1 x VROC_HW_Key
1 x CPU Fan
1 x CPU OPT Fan
3 x Chassis Fan
1 x H_AMP fan
1 x 24-pin EATX
2 x 8-pin EATX 12V
1 x 4-pin EZ_PLUG
1 x Front audio
10 x ProbeIt Measurement Points
1 x Node
1 x LN2 Mode
1 x System panel
2 x T_Sensor
W_IN, W_OUT & W_FLOW
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel
1 x Speaker
1 x DIMM.2 Slot
Switches_ MemOK! II, Slow Mode, PAUSE, RSVD
Buttons_ Start, Safe Boot, ReTry, Reset, BIOS
Intel X299 EATX gaming motherboard LGA 2066 for Intel Core X-Series processors, with ROG DIMM.2, DDR4 4266MHz , onboard 802.11ac Wi-Fi, 10Gbps LAN, USB 3.1 Gen 2, SATA, Quad M.2 and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel LGA 2066 socket_ Ready for the latest 9th Generation Intel® Core™ X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to four M.2 drives, USB 3.1 Gen 2, Intel® VROC and Intel® Optane™ memory compatibility.
- Comprehensive thermal design_ Active heatsink with integrated VRM fan, PCIe-zone M.2 aluminum heatsink and dual backplates.
- High-performance networking_ Onboard Aquantia® 10Gbps LAN, 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, and Intel gigabit LAN with ASUS LANGuard and GameFirst V technologies.
- 5-Way Optimization_ Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- SafeSlot technology_ Firmly-anchored PCIe slots fortified with metal to support heavyweight graphics cards.
- Unmatched personalization_ LiveDash OLED and ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including two additional RGB headers and one addressable header.
- Industry-leading ROG audio_ SupremeFX S1220 and ESS® SABRE9018Q2C for enthusiast-grade audio performance driven by Japanese capacitors.
We've rethought and refined every aspect of Rampage VI Extreme Omega to provide the solid foundation needed to create an extreme gaming system that delivers the highest performance.
Effective cooling is extremely important for up to 18-core processing beasts, even at stock speeds. That's why ROG Rampage VI Extreme Omega is fully armed to provide the best foundation for extreme PC systems, enabling higher performance at lower temperatures.
Rampage VI Extreme Omega is packed with intuitive and flexible tools that let you customize every aspect of your system to deliver the performance and features you want. Take advantage of 5-Way Optimization for intelligent, automatic overclocking or enjoy full manual control via comprehensive UEFI BIOS settings.
Every aspect of Omega is designed to enhance your gaming and creative experience. The Intel 10Gbps Ethernet controller opens the door to massive files transfers and ultralow latency, while four M.2 slots offer fast load times and flexible storage expansion. Finally, integrated SupremeFX audio enhances recording quality to ensure superb clarity for streaming, gaming chat and more.
Personalised for you
In addition to extraordinary performance, Rampage VI Extreme Omega provides extensive styling and customization options to let you build a system that truly stands apart.
The Power of Intel
Intel X299 chipset
The Intel X299 chipset supports LGA 2066-socket Intel Core X-Series processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, X299 provides a maximum 10 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, 8 SATA 6Gbps ports and 32Gbps M.2 support for faster data retrieval.
Intel® Core™ X-Series processors for LGA 2066 socket
Intel Core X-Series processors (6-core and above): 4-channel (8-DIMM), 44/28 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes.
for CPU support
DDR4 (Quad Channel)
8 x DIMM
Supports NVIDIA 3-Way SLI
Supports NVIDIA 2-Way SLI
Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX
Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX
3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16, x16/x16, x16/x8/x8)
3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16, x16/x8, x8/x8/x8)
Intel® X299 Chipset_
1 x PCIe 3.0 x4
6 x SATA III
1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280) - SATA & PCIe
1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) - PCIe
RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel Wireless-AC 9260
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Supports dual band 2.4/5 GHz
Supports Bluetooth 5.0
Supports channel bandwidth_ HT20/HT40/HT80/HT160. Up to 1.73Gbps transfer speed
10GB LAN & GB LAN
ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220
USB Ports Supported