ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ OC edition 8GB GDDR6 with powerful cooling for higher refresh rates and a super performance boost
- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- Wing-blade fan design incorporates drooped tips on each blade to reduce drag.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Dual BIOSswitch lets you toggle between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles sans software.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power IIincludes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- A reinforced frame prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- Aura Sync compatibility lets you customise and sync lighting effects with other compatible hardware.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips 2 hybrid-controlled fan headers for optimal system cooling.
The ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ is stacked with more CUDA cores than its predecessor and paired with a host of features for a truly top-tier gaming experience. Gargantuan power delivery provides the muscle to push overclocking boundaries, while cooling that's honed to perfection keeps the spotlight squarely on Turing™'s performance. And with an arsenal of utilities that allow you to customise and tweak this extreme hardware, everything AAA gaming has to offer is yours for the taking.
Wing-blade Fan Design
Our patented Wing-blade fan design adds drooped tips to each fan blade in order to reduce drag.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
Do you prioritise low core temps or low noise levels? Performance mode will let the fans spin up to keep the card running cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and top-end settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps. For even more customisation and control, check out our GPU Tweak II software.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Super Alloy Power II
To deal with varying game and application workloads, the Turing™ architecture can change speeds in an instant, necessitating a power delivery circuit with the reserves to handle the onslaught when you dial up the clock. The ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ is armed with premium capacitors, DrMOS power stages, and alloy-core chokes capable of pushing performance to the max.
MaxContact is an industry-first technology that utilises precision machining to create a heat spreader surface that makes up to 2X more contact with the GPU chip, resulting in improved thermal transfer.
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customisable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
The ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER features Aura RGB lighting on both the shroud and backplate. Get Aura Sync software to connect your compatible products for a completely customised gaming setup. You can sync to music, change colour based on temperature, or select from a large number of patterns and static options, so make sure to look out for the Aura Sync logo when you're picking parts for your build.
Sometimes you just want to turn off all the lights… That's why we've outfitted your graphics card with a convenient stealth mode button. Give it a press and you'll instantly transform from a master of the colour-verse into a stealthy ninja.
ASUS FanConnect II
ASUS FanConnect II features two 4-pin, hybrid-controlled headers that can be connected to both PWM and DC system fans for optimal system cooling. Connected fans react to GPU and CPU temperatures, so that your system is optimally cooled no matter what you do. A comprehensive set of tuning options allow you to tweak fan speeds for your preferred balance of cooling and acoustics.
NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
This graphics card supports NVIDIA® G-SYNCTM display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
PCI Express 3.0
Nvidia RTX 2060 SUPER
Core ClockOC Mode
GPU Boost Clock_ 1860 MHz
GPU Base Clock_ 1500 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default)
GPU Boost Clock_ 1830 MHz
GPU Base Clock_ 1470 MHz
CUDA Cores / Stream Processors
2176 CUDA Cores
2 x HDMI 2.0b
2 x DisplayPort 1.4
1 x USB Type-C
7680 x 4320
Max Display Support
Wing-blade fan design
550W or greater recommended
1 x 6-pin PCIe power
1 x 8-pin PCIe power
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
30.1 x 13.1 x4.9 cm
1 x Quick Guide
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop