- Axial-tech Fan Design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a half-width barrier ring to increase airflow through the cooling array.
- Dual ball fan bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- Dual BIOS switch lets you toggle between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles sans software.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A vented backplate prevents hot air from recirculating through the cooling array.
Axial-tech Fan Design Dual Ball Fan Bearings Vented backplate Technology
550W or greater recommended
1 x 8-pin PCIe power
ASUS GPU Tweak III & Driver
281 x 135 x 59 mm
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop 1 x Collection card 1 x Speedsetup Manual
Max Display Support
PCI Express 4.0
AMD RX 7600
DirectX 12 Ultimate
1 x HDMI 2.1 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a
Digital Max Resolution_ 7680 x 4320
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.