Whisper-quiet, 4-pin PWM fan for PC cases, radiators or CPU cooling
- Optimal blend of airflow and static pressure_ Enables use as a PC case, radiator or CPU cooler fan
- MagLev bearing_ Stabilizes rotor for reduced friction and noise, and offers 400,000-hour life span
- Minimized acoustic profile_ Whisper-quiet, 22.5 dB(A) cooling performance and tuned to deliver a smooth and stable sound frequency
- Aerodynamic fan blade and frame design_ Minimizes turbulence and maximizes airflow
- Extensive operating range_250 - 1800 rpm range for more flexibility and to create a quiet fan curve (fan spins down at 0% PWM utilization)
- Anti-vibration pads and mounts_Reduces vibration and prevents rattling
- 5-year warranty
The fan bearing in ROG Strix XF 120 features 360° MagLev technology to prevent slanting and friction. This technology delivers exceptional cooling performance, low noise and a long lifespan of up to 400,000 hours.
Precision-engineered grooves on the fan blades direct and focus air to flow smoothly along the blades for reduced flow separation. This increases fan performance and reduces vortex noise, improving overall acoustics.
The angle and curvature of the frame struts are carefully designed to direct and channel airflow in a unidirectional, highly focused stream. This design minimizes turbulence and the focused airflow enhances static pressure.
Dynamic Balance Pre-Calibration
The balance of each fan is manually tuned to minimize inefficiency and ensure optimal performance.
Precise, Flexible PWM Speed Control
An extensive operating range of 250 - 1800 rpm offers the precision and flexibility to maximize cooling performance across various workloads, and the fan automatically turns off when set to 0% PWM duty cycle for an ultralow noise profile when handling lighter workloads.
See Overview / Video
Input Power_ 1.08W
Operating Voltage_ 12V
Starting Voltage_ 10.2V
Input Current_ 0.09A
Black with polychromatic ROG logo
120 x 120 x 25 mm
1800 RPM (+/- 10%)