TUF Gaming TF120 ARGB chassis fan delivers high performance and durability in a rainbow of color.
- Class-leading airflow, and low noise levels.
- Advanced fluid dynamic bearing provides up to 250,000 hours of operation.
- PWM control_ ultra-wide RPM range allows optimal cooling for all types of workloads.
- Anti-vibration pads reduce fan noise by damping rattling and vibration.
- A double-layer LED array produces deeper color saturation and more lighting effects than conventional RGB fans.
Rotor. Bearings. Electronics. All optimized to pump out a class-leading 76 CFM, low noise, and balanced static pressure, making the TUF Gaming TF120 ARGB ideal for all chassis positions or radiators that feature low or medium-density fin arrays.
The TF120 rotor assembly spins on an advanced fluid dynamic bearing rated for up to 250,000 hours of trouble-free operation.
The TF120 features an addressable double-layer LED array that emits light evenly through each fan blade, leaving conventional RGB fans looking washed out. The dual-layer LED structure also facilitates a range of unique lighting effects to make any gaming rig pop.
Fan Input Power_ 2.88W Fan Operating Voltage_ 5V-13.2V Fan Starting Voltage_ 5V Fan Input Current_ 0.24A
Double-layer LED array Aura Sync
120 x 120 x 25 mm
Max 1900 RPM (+/-10%
Advanced fluid dynamic bearing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.