10G PCIe Network Adapter; SFP+ port for Optical Fiber Transmission and DAC cable
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps speeds – Next-gen speeds up to 10X faster than gigabit Ethernet for quick file transfers, smooth 4K streaming and low-latency gaming.
- Go-further fiber optics – The latest technology for high-speed transmissions over much-greater distances than copper cables.
- Stylish built-in cooling – Stylish aluminum heatsink efficiently expels heat for reliable non-stop operation.
- Automatic prioritization – Built-in QoS technology automatically boosts bandwidth to important streams or games.
- Direct-attach copper (DAC) – With SPF+ Cage, DAC connections are also compatible.
ASUS XG-C100F enables up to hyper-fast 10Gbps networking, over fiber-optic or DAC cables. Just slide it into a PCI Express® 2.0/3.0 x4 slot to enjoy SPF+ connections that are up to 10X faster than gigabit Ethernet — perfect for large file transfers, 4K streaming and low-latency gaming.
XG-C100F is compatible the latest fiber-optic networking technology. This enables high-speed, high-bandwidth transmissions to travel distances that are far greater than possible over traditional RJ-45 type copper transmission- Ideal for power users, small enterprise and data center.
An efficient aluminum heatsink keeps XG-C100F cool during high-performance applications, and adds a touch of style that elevates the card's outlook above the network-interface-card crowd.
Built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology automatically prioritizes bandwidth for your most important applications. Whether you're transferring loads of files, streaming 4K media or engaging in online gaming, it's easy to configure XG-C100F to ensure the important packets get through swiftly and smoothly.
IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR/SR IEEE 802.1p Priority Queuing IEEE 802.1q VLAN Tagging
PCI Express 3.0 x4 SFP+ 10 Gigabit port
Max Data Transfer Rate
Standards and Protocols
11.33 x 12.05 x 2.159 ~ cm (WxDxH) (Without Bezel)
Operating Temperature_ 0C to 40C Storage Temperature_ -40C to 60C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.