Xonar U7 MKII 7.1 USB DAC with Headphone Amplifier
- True 7.1-channel, 192kHz/24-bit HD surround sound with a 114dB SNR from a compact, USB-powered device
- Integrated headphone amplifier boosts sound and reveals musical details
- Dedicated headphone and mic volume controls enable instant audio adjustments for better gaming and media streaming experiences
- Clickable volume control knob for convenient switching between headphone and speaker output
- Sonic Studio software suite with intuitive, single-screen interface and Sonic Radar Pro for mapping opponent locations in first-person shooters
Xonar U7 MKII is designed to provide the best audio experiences for PC gaming and media streaming. It delivers stunningly clear and impactful sound when listening with headphones or speakers that far surpasses onboard PC audio hardware. With convenient USB connectivity, Xonar U7 MKII gives you instantly upgraded sound quality without the need to open your PC case to install an internal sound card. Its USB design also eliminates the need for a separate power supply, so just connect one cable and start listening.
Xonar U7 MKII engineering overcomes the space and power supply limitations of other external USB-based audio devices to offer precise and immersive 7.1-channel surround. Sound processing uses 192kHz/24-bit fidelity for true high definition output, maintaining consistent quality across all surround channels.
Xonar U7 MKII is fully compatible with Windows 10, so you can enjoy the ultimate audio experience without any hassles.
Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted): 114 dB Input Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted): 110 dB
Analog Output 2 x RCA (Un-Balanced) 4 x 3.5 mm jack (1/8") (Headphone out /Side out/Center-Subwoofer out/Rear out) Analog Input 1 x 3.5 mm jack (1/8") (Line-in/ Mic-in combo) Digital 1 x S/PDIF out (1 x Coaxial)
C-Media USB2.0 6632AX High-Definition Sound Processor (Max. 192KHz/24bit)
130 x 80 x 25 mm ( L x W x H )
10 Hz to 46 KHz (-3dB, 24bit/96KHz input)
Sample Rate and Resolution
Analog Playback Sample Rate and Resolution_ 44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit Analog Recording Sample Rate and Resolution_ 44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit S/PDIF Digital Output_ 44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
Sonic Studio software suite
1 x S/PDIF adapter 1 x Quick start guide 1 x USB cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.