be quiet! System Power 9 600W CM offers be quiet! reliability and quietness for cost-effective and reliable systems.
- Rock-solid stability with two strong 12V-rails.
- Equipped with DC-to-DC technology for tight voltage regulation.
- Four PCIe connectors for multi-GPU system configurations.
- Temperature-controlled 120mm fan reduces system noise.
- Low stand-by drain of less than 0.15 watts.
- 80 PLUS® Bronze efficiency of up to 89%.
- Semi-modular, high-quality sleeved and flat cables.
- All-in-one cable with S-ATA, HDD and FDD connectors.
- Complete suite of top safety features.
- Meets latest Intel® C6/C7, ErP and Energy Star 6.1 guidelines.
- Supports latest Intel® and AMD™ processors.
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany.
Proven Reliability & Good Efficiency
Specially designed by be quiet! with the price-conscious PC builder in mind_ System Power 9 600W CM offers renowned be quiet! performance and quietness and makes it possible to build cost-effective and reliable systems.
Very Quiet Operation_ Attained by Using a High-Quality Fan
System Power 9 600W CM is equipped with a temperature-controlled 120mm fan. It provides you with the low noise operation that be quiet! is famous for, built into an entry-level system.
80 PLUS Bronze Certification_ High Operating Efficiency
The 80 PLUS Bronze certification is convincing evidence of this PSU’s efficient and power saving operation. It is a remarkable achievement for this class of PSU, realizing an efficiency rating of up to 89%.
High Performance for Your System_ Proven Reliability for CPU & GPU
System Power 9 600W CM provides stable and dependable power for CPU and GPU. It is equipped with two independent 12V-rails and supports several graphics cards with four PCI express connectors for multi-GPU systems.
Innovative DC-to-DC Conversion_ Equipped with a Wealth of Advanced Technology
The PSU is equipped with DC-to-DC conversion for tight voltage regulation, even under heavy cross-loading conditions. This ensures reliable operation and makes it ready for the next generation of processors and graphics cards.
Semi-Modular Cable Management_ Total Convenience & Attractive Design for Cost-Effective Systems
System Power 9 600W CM comes with full high-quality black sleeved cables that add a touch of class to any PC system. Thanks to the semi-modular cable management, cables that serve no purpose in the system are left out.
Comprehensive Protection_ A Complete Range of Safety Features
Top component protection with a full suite of safety functions, including OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP UVP and SCP, which provide the ultimate in secure operation.
Up to 89%
140 x 150 x 86
dB(A) at 20% load_ 9.7
dB(A) at 50% load_ 11.5
dB(A) at 100% load_ 28.1
Be Quiet! System Power 9
ATX 12V v2.51
EPS 12V v2.92
600 - 660W
1 x ATX-Motherboard (20+4-pin)
1 x P4+4 (CPU)
4 x PCI-E 6+2-pin (GPU)
2 x PATA 4 pin
10 x SATA 15-pin (HDD, Drives)
1 x FDD (Floppy)
High-quality 120mm fan