The Vento from CiT is a premium Micro-ATX case - this impressive chassis has a full-mesh front panel designed for improved airflow and has a smart range of features that will keep your gaming PC cool and quiet.
- Mesh Micro-ATX Gaming Case - The CiT Vento finished in all black features a metal front panel designed with ultra-fine mesh allows air to flow into the case easily without obstruction combining a super airflow performance with dust filtration.
- ARGB PWM Fans Included - 4 x 120mm ARGB PWM fans are included with a nine-fin blade fan design and equipped with 8 LEDs adds a stunning finish. The rear fan generating 24.6dBA for a quieter cooling performance. Automatic speed control of the Motherboard through the 4pin PWM fan cable interface, which can determine the speed according to the temperature readings from various parts of the PC. This further helps to keep your system as quiet as possible, using only as much fan power as needed.
- Air Cooling - Cool your system effectively with four fans included and the Vento offers enough space to house eight fans in total Front_ 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans, Top_ 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans, PSU Shroud_ 2 x 120mm Fans & Rear_ 1 x 120mm Fan. The Micro-ATX casing can also house a 280mm dual radiator at the front or top.
- ARGB Hub - A 6-port ARGB Hub is included to control all the ARGB Fans included with the Vento. You can control the ARGB fans manually using the LED button on the top of the I/O, powered by SATA, with which you have access to approximately 14 LED modes.
- Motherboard Software - The ARGB lighting effects can be synced through the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-Pin Addressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 & ASRock. Customise the look with endless possibilities with 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
- Tempered Glass Panel - The solid tempered glass side panel offers an excellent view of the interior specifically of the Micro-ATX Motherboard.
- Micro-ATX Housing - Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX Motherboards are compatible and graphics cards up to 320mm in length and CPU cooler up to 165mm in height, there is adequate space for mainstream hardware to build a high-powered PC Gaming case.
GPU max length_ 320 mm CPU cooler max height_ 165 mm PSU max length_ 165 mm
4.7 kg (WxHxD) 211 x 420 x 367 mm
To be confirmed
Body: 0.5mmSPCC Front Bezel_ Metal Side Panel_ Tempered Glass
Yes (LED Lighting)
#Hide#Small Form Factor
Power Supply Wattage
Micro ATX, Mini ITX
Connectors / Controls
1 x USB 3.0 2 x USB 2.0 1 x HD Audio 1 x Microphone LED - 14 LED modes
2 x 3.5” Internal 3 x 2.5” Internal NOTE_ 2 x 2.5" shared with 3.5" bays
4 x Full Size Expansion Slots
Included Front_ 3 x 120mm ARGB PWM fans Rear_ 1 x x 120mm ARGB PWM fan Fan Mounts Front_ 3 x 120 / 2 x 140 mm Top_ 2 x 120 / 2 x 140 mm Rear_ 1 x 120 mm Side_ None Bottom_ 2 x 120 mm
Radiator options_ Front_ Up to 280 mm Top_ Up to 280 mm Rear_ 1 x 120 mm PSU Shroud_ Up to 240 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.