CORSAIR CX-M Series Low-Noise Power Supplies with single EPS12V connectors offer semi-modular cabling, a long-lasting rifle bearing fan, and Japanese capacitors for reliable, low-noise operation.
- Low-Noise Operation_ A rifle bearing fan ensures longer life than conventional bearings with less noise, letting you focus more on the task at hand, whether it’s gaming or work.
- Semi-Modular Cabling_ Connect only the cables you need for a cleaner build with easy cable management, with single EPS12V connection
- 105°C Japanese Primary Capacitors_ Deliver consistent power with unparalleled reliability.
- 80 PLUS Bronze Certified_ Guaranteed up to 85% efficiency for steady power usage and less heat.
- Robust DC-DC Conversion_ For +3.3V and +5V, providing clean, consistent power to all components and peripherals
- Compact Size_ At just 140mm long, the CX-M series offers great flexibility in build configurations.
- Five-Year Warranty_ Your guarantee of reliable operation for years to come
Efficient Power For Nearly Any Build
CORSAIR CX-M Series Low-Noise Power Supplies offer semi-modular cabling, a long-lasting rifle bearing fan, and Japanese capacitors for reliable, low-noise operation.
Tuned For Low-Noise Operation
A rifle bearing fan ensures longer life than conventional bearings with less noise, letting you focus more on the task at hand, whether it’s gaming or work.
With upwards of 85% peak efficiency, CX-M produces less noise and less heat, which means less time worrying and more time gaming.
Robust DC-DC Conversion
For clean, consistent power, each CX-M Series power supply features robust DC-DC conversion and 105°C rated Japanese primary capacitors for unparalleled reliability.
At just 140mm long, the CX-M Series offers great flexibility in build configurations.
The Cybenetics organization measures efficiency and noise levels across the PSU’s entire operational range, using more than 1,450 different load combinations.
The "Bronze" efficiency rating is defined as >=82% & <85% (depending on input voltage).
The "Silver" efficiency rating is defined as >=87% & <89% (depending on input voltage).
The "S++" noise level test is measured in those same configurations to be ≥30 dBA & <35 dBA under noise data averaging.
Five year warranty backed by the CORSAIR global technical support team.
CX-M Series ATX Power Supply
Modular DC Cable Set
AC Power Cable
Warranty & Safety Documentation
140 x 150 x 86 mm
1 x 4+4-pin CPU +12V (EPS)
1 x 4-pin FDD Power
3 x 4-pin Molex
2 x 6+2-pin PCIe
6 x SATA
450 - 560W
Low-noise 120mm rifle bearing fan
Up to 85%