The CORSAIR 7000D AIRFLOW is a full-tower ATX case for the most ambitious builds, offering incredible cooling potential with an airflow-optimized steel front panel, hidden cable management, and three included CORSAIR AirGuide fans
- Build Your Legacy_ The 7000D AIRFLOW is a full-featured, full-tower case offering easy cable management, a spacious interior, and massive cooling potential with room for up to three simultaneous 360mm radiators.
- High-Airflow Front Panel_ An optimized steel front panel delivers massive airflow to your system for maximum cooling.
- CORSAIR RapidRoute Cable Management System_ Makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single hidden channel, with an easy-access hinged door and a roomy 30mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Three Included 140mm Fans with PWM Repeater_ CORSAIR AirGuide fans utilize anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- Colossal Cooling Potential_ A massive interior accommodates up to 12x 120mm or 7x 140mm cooling fans, and makes it possible to install multiple radiators including 3x simultaneous 360mm or 2x simultaneous 420mm for extreme cooling.
- Customizable Side Fan Mounts_ Side-mount up to 4x 120mm fans or up to a 420mm radiator, opening up a new world of cooling options.
- Three-Slot Vertical GPU Mount_ Put the spotlight on your graphics card with a vertical mount on the PSU shroud, big enough for today’s most powerful graphics cards.
- Fully Equipped Front Panel I/O: Includes a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, 4x USB 3.0 ports, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
- All the Storage You Need_ Fits a multitude of drives thanks to 6x combo 2.5in / 3.5in drive trays and 4x 2.5in SSD mounts.
- Tool-Free Tempered Glass Side Panel_ Show off your high-profile components and RGB lighting.
- Customizable Windowed PSU Shroud_ Add your own personalized inserts, perfect for creating a jaw-dropping mod.
The CORSAIR 7000D AIRFLOW is a full-tower ATX case for the most ambitious builds, with an airflow-optimized steel front panel for maximum air intake. CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management easily keeps your cables hidden from sight, while a massive interior enables a multitude of cooling options, including up to 12x 120mm fans or up to three simultaneous 360mm radiators. Three included 140mm CORSAIR AirGuide fans deliver concentrated airflow for enhanced cooling, and customizable side fan mounts hold up to a 420mm radiator. Show off your components behind a tool-free tempered glass panel and add your own personal touch with a customizable windowed PSU shroud complete with a three-slot vertical GPU mount. With room for up to ten storage drives, a front I/O panel including a USB Type-C port and four USB 3.0 ports, and easy-access hinged side doors, you can build your legacy in the 7000D AIRFLOW.
Over 80L in volume, the 7000 series is 40% to 60% larger than a standard mid-tower case, which gives you space for endless possibilities.
A spacious interior fits up to 12x 120mm or 7x 140mm cooling fans.
Up to three simultaneous 360mm radiators (roof, side, front), two simultaneous 420mm radiators (roof, front), or even a 480mm radiator (side) means you can design your dream loop.
Build Your Masterpiece
The CORSAIR 7000D AIRFLOW is a full-tower ATX case for the most ambitious builds, with an airflow-optimized steel front panel for maximum air intake and three included 140mm AirGuide fans. CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management easily keeps your cables hidden from sight, while a massive interior enables a multitude of cooling options, including room for up to three simultaneous 360mm radiators.
A Fully-Featured Full-Tower
Even in cases as big as these, it's the little things that make all the difference. From flexible storage and cooling options to tool-free swing-out side panels and clean cable management, every element of the 7000 Series helps you make your most ambitious build a reality.
Powerful Directed Airflow
Equipped with three included CORSAIR 140mm AirGuide fans with anti-vortex vanes for concentrated airflow.
Take Command Of Your Cooling
A PWM fan repeater controls the included fans, with connections for up to six in total. Reduce fan speed when you want to keep your system quiet, or increase when you want to push its performance, all from a single 4-pin PWM header on your motherboard.
All-Around Easy Access
Two steel high-airflow panels and a sturdy 4mm thick tempered glass side panel offer outstanding airflow and a clear view of your system.
Three-Slot Vertical Gpu Mount
Put the spotlight on your graphics card with an innovative vertical GPU mount, big enough to fit today's most powerful graphics cards with plenty of room for airflow.
Show Us What You've Got
A removable, customizable windowed PSU shroud shows off the heart of your system. Remove the panel, add vinyl graphics, laser-etch your own logo, or add backlighting to make your rig stand out.
Corsair Rapidroute Cable Management
Quickly and easily route your major cables through a single hidden channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables, easily concealed by a hinged steel door.
Modern Front Panel I/O
Puts your connections within easy reach, including a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, 4x USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
Quick Start Guide
(L x W x H) 550 x 248 x 600 mm
1 x USB 3.1 Type-C
4 x USB 3.0
#Hide#Small Form Factor
Power Supply Wattage
E-ATX (305 x 277mm), ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
Connectors / Controls
Drive Bays GFX Card_
Max CPU Cooler_
10 x 2.5"
6 x 3.5"
8 + 3 vertical expansion slots
Front_ 2 x 140mm AirGuide fans
Rear_ 1 x 140mm AirGuide fan
Front_ 3 x 120mm / 140mm
Top_ 3 x 120mm / 140mm
Rear_ 1 x 120mm / 140mm
Motherboard Tray_ 4 x 120mm (Requires removal of cable cover)
Steel, Plastic, Tempered Glass