CORSAIR RM750e Fully Modular Low-Noise ATX Power Supply - ATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 Compliant - 105°C-Rated Capacitors - 80 PLUS Gold Efficiency - Modern Standby Support
- Fully Modular PSU_ Reliable and efficient low-noise power supply with fully modular cabling, so you only have to connect the cables your system build needs.
- Intel® ATX 3.0 Certified_ Compliant with the ATX 3.0 power standard, supporting the PCIe Gen 5 platform and resisting transient power spikes.
- Keeps Quiet_ A 120mm rifle bearing fan with a specially calculated fan curve keeps fan noise down, even when operating at full load.
- 105°C-Rated Capacitors_ Delivers steady, reliable power and dependable electrical performance.
- Modern Standby Compatible_ Extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency.
- 80 PLUS Gold-Certified: Steady power output at up to 90% efficiency, and Cybenetics Platinum certified for lower power consumption, less noise, and cooler temperatures
- Zero RPM Fan Mode_ For near-silent operation at lower loads.
- The Right Fit_ Compact 140mm-long casing ensures an easy fit in modern enthusiast PC cases.
- Resonant LLC Topology with DC-to-DC Conversion_ Provides clean, consistent power and enables use of more energy-efficient sleep states.
- Seven-Year Warranty_ Your guarantee of reliable operation for peace of mind through multiple builds.
1.484 kg 150 x 140 x 85 mm
Up to 90% Cybenetics Platinum certified
ATX12V v3 EPS12V 2.92
700 - 760W
1 x ATX (24-pin) 2 x EPS/ATX12V (8-pin) (4+4) 2 x PCIe (8-pin) (6+2)/(6+2) 1 x PCIe (8-pin) (6+2) 3 x SATA (straight) 4 x SATA (right angle) 4 x PATA
120mm rifle bearing fan
Low noise Zero RPM Fan Mode
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.