The CORSAIR MP400 Gen3 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD delivers up to 3,400MB/s sequential read and up to 3,000MB/s sequential write speeds, utilizing high-capacity 3D QLC NAND memory.
- Lighting-Fast Performance_ Experience data speeds up to 3,400MB/s sequential read and 3,000MB/s sequential write speeds, many times faster than traditional SATA SSDs.
- Gen3 PCIe x4 NVMe Interface_Ensures wide-ranging compatibility and high-bandwidth performance.
- High-Density 3D QLC NAND_Offers even better value than previous generation TLC NAND, storing more data in the same amount of physical space.
- Strong Endurance_The MP400 reliably stores your data through years of use with endurance up to 1,600TB Written.
- M.2 2280 Form Factor: Fits directly into your motherboard with no need for cables.
- CORSAIR SSD Toolbox Software: Enables advanced drive controls from your desktop including secure erase and firmware updates.
- Comprehensive Five-year Warranty_ Long-term reliability and industry-leading customer support for peace of mind.
The CORSAIR MP400 Gen3 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD delivers up to 3,400MB/s sequential read and up to 3,000MB/s sequential write speeds, taking advantage of 3D QLC NAND memory to store more data in the same amount of physical space than previous generation TLC NAND. Guaranteed for up to 1,600TB Written and backed by a five-year warranty, the MP400 will reliably store your data for years to come. Conveniently slotting directly into your motherboard thanks to its M.2 form factor and easily controlled using CORSAIR SSD Toolbox Software, upgrade to high-capacity 3D QLC with the MP400.
-40C to +85C
Total Bytes Written (TBW)
0C to +70C
MP400 M.2 SSD
Quick Start Guide
5 Years or if the drive exceeds Total Bytes Written (see above)
PCIe 3.0 x4
4000 GB +
80 x 23 x 15 mm
Up to 3480 MB/s
Up to 3000 MB/s
Max Random 4K R/W
Read: 610,000 IOPS
Write_ 710,000 IOPS