The Torrent Compact is built to air cool your compact build as efficiently as possible through an open front grille and two of our 180 x 38 mm Prisma fans, making it a perfect fit for air cooling aficionados looking for a compact case.
- Comes with the new Nexus 9P Slim PWM fan hub pre-installed
- Fans and LED lights fully controllable through motherboards supporting addressable RGB (5V)
- Comes with two Prisma ARGB fans
- Seamless tempered glass panels with bolt-free top-latching mechanisms for easy handling
- Front fan brackets allow for unblocked airflow to the larger fans while catering to standard radiator sizes
- Removable top bezel and routing clips with velcro ties make for easy installation and cable management
- A sturdy, vibration-damped drive tray supporting a single HDD or dual SSDs with two optional mounting positions
- Three dedicated SSD brackets included
- Bridgeless expansion slots ensure obstruction-free connections and allow for a more centered vertical GPU installation via the new Flex B-20 PCIe riser (sold separately)
- With a mATX motherboard (or smaller) mounted, the two 180 mm fans in the front can be relocated to the bottom of the case, allowing for front radiator support and unprecedented GPU cooling
- GPU support bracket that helps your GPU stay level
- Dust filters for front and bottom easily accessible by removing the front
- Fill port in the top, accessible when removing the top panel
- Includes two 180 mm PWM fans for balancing performance, cooling and noise levels
Streamlined inside and out
- The open interior and top mounted PSU provides plenty of breathing room for components and maximizes performance potential.
- Space optimized, yet still capable of handling E-ATX motherboards up to 274 mm wide.
- Comes with two Prisma ARGB PWM fans
Next level GPU cooling
Layout with unobstructed base intake offers exceptional GPU cooling potential.
Our biggest fan
- Our Fractal Design 180 x 38 mm fans leverage power, size and thickness for massive air-moving capacity
- Front fan brackets allow for unblocked airflow to the larger fans while catering to standard radiator sizes.
- Dust filters for front and bottom easily accessible by removing the front.
Quick start, clean finish
- Removable top bezel and routing clips with cable ties make for easy installation and cable management.
- A sturdy, vibration-damped drive tray supporting a single HDD or dual SSDs with two optional mounting positions.
- Three dedicated SSD brackets included.
Included GPU support bracket
Helps your GPU stay level (user assembled, instructions included).
- Seamless tempered glass panels with bolt-free top-latching mechanisms for easy handling.
- RGB fans are fully controllable through motherboards supporting addressable RGB (5V).
- Top mounted aerodynamic PSU shroud with integrated ARGB effects
WarrantyGPU max length_
330 mm with front fan mounted
CPU cooler max height_
PSU max length_
(LxWxH) 450 x 222 x 467 mm
See Overview / Video
2x Prisma AL-18 fans
GPU support bracket
Left side panel_ Tempered glass
Right side panel_ Tempered glass
Yes (LED Lighting)
#Hide#Small Form Factor
Power Supply Wattage
E-ATX (up to 274 mm), ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX, SSI-CEB
Connectors / Controls
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
2 x USB 3.0
1 x 3.5"/2.5" drive mount
3 x dedicated 2.5" drive mounts
7 expansion slots
Front_ 2 x Dynamic GP-18 PWM 180 mm fans
Front_ 2 x 180, 2 x 140, or 3 x 120 mm (with included brackets)
Rear_ 1 x 120 mm
Bottom_ 2 x 180 (with mATX motherboard), 2x 140, or 3 x 120 mm
.Water Cooling options_
Front_ Up to 360x120*/280x140 mm radiator
Rear_ 120x120 mm radiator
Bottom_ Up to 240x120/280x140 mm radiator
*360 mm front radiators (push / push-pull) supported up to a max length of 403 mm