GameMax Iceburg series AIO coolers are cutting edge known for their powerful performance, striking appearance & excellent reliability.
- Powerful AIO - The Iceburg 240 is a Dual Fan Radiator made of aluminium and copper, equipped with two 120mm ARGB Infinity fans and the fans are controlled by PWM in a range between 800 and 2000 RPM. At its maximum rotation speed the fan generates a static pressure of 1.89 mmH2O and the air throughout is 62.82CFM. Efficient cooling up to 250W TDP is guaranteed so that powerful processors are effectively cooled, water tubes measure 400mm length to ensure the flexibility during assembling in PC case.
- High-Quality Cooling Block - The powerful water pump has a base plate made of copper and promises the best possible heat dissipation from the CPU and AIO EDPM tubes with nylon mesh sleeves are an effective way to reduce the evaporation rate of liquid to a minimum and avoid damage caused by friction or collision.
- Core Cooling Technology - A larger storage capacity and an increase in the heat dissipation area, 27mm heat dissipation radiator and 20mm thickness inside makes the coolant exchange heat more efficiently, making the overall performance of the cooler stronger.
- Supports PWM Temperature Control - Two high-performance Infinity fans with seven-fin fan design supports 4pin PWM interface which can automatically adjust the speed with the temperature of the Motherboard.
- Stunning Aesthetics - Stand out thanks to mesmerising infinity mirror LED ring effect on the pump cap and the fan axis and you wont be able to take your eyes off it. The newly designed rotatable pump head can be rotated to adjust the angle of the GameMax logo depending on the angle you want to install to be able to achieve the full visual effect of the infinity pump.
- Motherboard Software - The ARGB lighting effects can be synced through the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-Pin Addressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light & Gigabyte Fusion. Customise the look with endless possibilities with 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
- Intel Compatibility - Capable of handling intel high-end CPUs (Intel 13th Gen) Intel Socket LGA115X / Intel LGA17XX / Intel LGA1366 / Intel LGA2011.
- AMD Compatibility - Capable of handling AMD high-end CPUs (AM5) AMD Socket AM4 / AM3 / AM2 / FM1 / FM2 / FM3 / AM5.
- Warranty - The GameMax Iceburg ARGB Range comes with 2 Years Warranty.
Pump: 2300 RPM +/- 10mm Fan_ 800-2000 RPM
Fan: Max 32dBA Radiator_ Max 26.9dBA
Rated Voltage_ DC 12V Working Voltage_ DC 6-13.2V Rated Current_ Fan - 0.25A / LED - 0.35A
Overall: 277 x 120 x 52 mm (WxHxD) CPU Block_ 82.50 x 53.25 x 70.20 mm (WxHxD) Radiator_ 277 x 120 x 27 mm Pump_ 70 x 83 x 53 mm Pipe Length_ 400 mm +/- 10mm
240mm AIO Water Cooler Accessory Pack Manual
Intel: 115X, 17XX, 1366, 2011, 1200 AMD_ AM5, AM4, AM3, AM2, FM1, FM2, FM3
120 x 120 x 25 mm
Infinity ARGB LED Fans Rotatable pump head w/ infinity mirror 12 pre-set lighting effects 5V 3-Pin Addressable RGB header
Radiator: Aluminium and Copper CPU Block_ Plastic (PPS) Tube_ EPDM
To be confirmed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.