The GameMax Razor ARGB 140mm fan is the latest cooling fan to join our impressive line up but now in an upgraded size of 140mm. Provides a specific air-cooling solution for CPU coolers and chassis’ for a fraction of the price.
- LEDs - The Razor is made using 18 LEDs and are divided in to two rings to bring a brighter look to the inside of your finished build.
- Addressable RGB - Using the RGB 5V 3 Pin to support and sync your RGB lighting using a compatible motherboard or connect to a compatible hub to give you manual control. Please note this fan is not compatible with an RGB 12V 4 Pin connection.
- Silent Bearing - A fully enclosed hydraulic bearing fan with an M.T.B.F of 40,000 provides a quieter longer while improving thermal efficiency extending the overall lifespan of the unit.
- Anti-Vibration Mounting - Four rubber pads provide the Velocity with extra protection and helps absorb fan vibration and helps to keep the overall noise down to a minimum.
- Connectors & Compatibility - The Razor ARGB now available in an upgraded size of 14cm. The fan includes a 3 Pin power, 5V 3 Pin Male and 3 Pin Female connectors enables you to be able to daisy chain and sync your fans through an included hub increasing the overall cable management.
Rated Voltage_ 12V Rated Current (max): 0.15A Rated Input Power_ 4.08W Test Voltage_ 12V DC Start Voltage_ 5V DC
Addressable RGB 18 independent LEDs split between two light loops 3 Pin (Addressable) AURA Connector 3 Pin (Addressable) AURA (Male) Link Connector NOTE_ this fan is not compatible with an RGB 12V 4 Pin connection
Black & Translucent White
140 x 140 x 25 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.