Docking and Clone Station for M.2 SATA SSDs
- External enclosure for M.2 SATA SSDs
- Interface to host computer_ USB 3.0 Type-A, with up to 5 Gbit/s
- Toolless assembly of both SSDs
- Bootable SSD cloning, even without PC (standalone)
- Creates an identical copy of your SSDs without a computer
- B-Key socket for B-Key or B+M-Key cards
- For two M.2 SATA SSD, 22x 30/42/60/80 mm
- Connection of a 5 V power supply possible (not included) for use without a USB port
Upgrade made easy
What is better than a large data storage in your computer? Right, an even bigger one. And the IB-2812CL-U3 will support you so that the upgrade by copying the files or even cloning your operating system does not become a nerve-racking test. Simply insert the desired M.2 SATA SSDs into the external case and - you decide - use it as an external hard drive or as a clone station.
The design is kept extra simple and serves to maximize functionality. No unnecessary bells and whistles, no frippery. Air intake and materials have been chosen to ensure adequate passive cooling. Who wants to hear a fan from the case of noiseless SSDs?
Of course, this cloning station also supports bit-by-bit cloning, so bootable SSDs can easily be duplicated. The cloning does not even have to be connected to a computer.
Installation? Extremely simple!
With a click-and-go function you can change M.2 cards quickly and easily. Instead of using a screwdriver to screw in two SSDs incl. spacers, simply put on the SSD holder and click it into the IB-2812CL-U3. That’s it.
Compatible Drive Interface(s)
2 x M.2 SATA III (AHCI) B-Key
Operation, access, clone status
120 x 85 x 15 mm
1 x IB-2812CL-U3
1 x USB Type-A cable (60 cm length)