6-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE+
- 6 Ports_ 6x 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports with 4 PoE+ ports
- Two Cables in One_ With four PoE+ ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
- High Power PoE+: Support PoE Power up to 30 W for each PoE port and 40 W for all PoE ports*
- 2x Uplink Ports_ MS106LP provides 2x uplink ports when turning on the isolation mode. One for connecting to the Internet and one for connecting to the NVR.
- Long-Range up to 250 m_ Increases PoE transmission distance to 250 m by Extend Mode*
- Isolation Mode_ One click to divide traffic for specific ports for stability and security
- Compliant with Powered Devices_ Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
- Durable Metal Casing_ Allows for efficient heat dissipation and long network life
- Plug and Play_ Simple to use and saves time and effort
- PoE Auto Recovery_ Automatically reboots your dropped or unresponsive PoE-powered devices
Ports 1-4 support PoE+, and each of them supports a maximum of 30 W and is compliant with the 802.3af/at Powered Devices. MS106LP provides 2 ports without PoE+ for uplink devices, one of which is used to connect to the Internet and the other to connect to the NVR. The total 40 W PoE power budget* for the 4x PoE+ ports enables a variety of uses, including surveillance for offices, dormitories, and small businesses. IP cameras, access points, IP phones, PCs, video recorders, and more are all completely compatible with it.
Power over Ethernet_ Two Cables in One
Extend Mode** increases PoE transmission distance to 250 m. MS106LP has four long-range ports with PoE+. Turn on the Extend Mode and make it ideal for installing surveillance cameras over wide areas.
With only one click, isolation mode divides traffic for ports 1-4 to prevent snooping/tampering and isolate broadcast storms for greater protection. MS106LP provides 2x uplink ports when turning on the isolation mode.
Prioritizing the data of specific ports would ensure the high quality of delicate applications, such as voice and video, in crucial business domains.
The switch continuously detects data transmission with PoE-powered devices (PD). When a PD stops sending data packets to the switch for an extended length of time, the switch will reboot it automatically.
MS106LP offers auto-negotiation (10/100M) and automated MDI/MDIX. There is no additional configuration needed. It is simple to use and saves time and effort.
MS106LP's durable metal case allows for efficient heat dissipation, excellent signal interference prevention, equipment stability, and long network life.
6-Port Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE+ (MS106LP) Power Adapter Quick Installation Guide
To be confirmed
Operating Temperature_ 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F) Storage Temperature_ -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F) Operating Humidity_ 10%~90% RH non-condensing Storage Humidity_ 5%~95% RH non-condensing
Standard: Compliant with 802.3 af/at Powered Devices PoE Ports_ Port 1- Port 4 PoE Power Budget_ 40 W
Number of Ports
Max RJ45 Transfer Rate
6 x 10/100 Mbps Ports, Auto-Negotiation, Auto MDI/MDIX
PoE Ports (RJ45)
Standards and Protocols
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
External Power Adapter (Output: 53.5V/0.81A)
99.8 x 98 x 25 mm
Mac Address Table
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.