British made Gpu Mining Chassis, Supports Multiple Gpu cards and takes 2 Psu.
Available from August 7th.
Fully Enclosed with Lid, Support ATX motherboard.
Instructions at bottom of page
- Dual Psu (1 or 2)
- Up to 13 Gpu (9 -10 Recommended) - Based on Dual Width
- Superior UK Production
- Allen Screw Flatpack - Everything included. Build in 10 minutes
- 1 x Base
- 2 x Sides
- 1 x Lid
- 1 x front Panel -Painted Black
- 1 x Rear Panel
- 1 x USB 3 Kit With Power And Reset
- 3 x Gpu support bars
- 1 x Psu Support Bar
- 2 x Handles
- 1 Bag of allen keys with allen |Key and Plastic mainboard washers
Add Sides and front panel with allen key screws
Add base (Slide on top of side and screw from below)
Add Rear Panel (Note Edges go outside Side Panels)
Add USB - Again using Allen key
Step 5 - Fit Motherboard using Allen Screw and Plastic Washer - Also a good time to add a Psu .
Note We support 6 screws for ATX motherboard - Some boards have more fitting points but are not required.
Once Psu and motherboard are fitted it's a good idea to check the best position for the support bars.
Finally after Gpu's are fitted you can add the Wide top retention bar which also keep the chassis rigid.