FireCuda 530 Heatsink 2 TB
FireCuda 530 with heatsink offers a minimalist design, anodized aluminium body, and finely textured micropore surface to improve heat transfer and lower SSD temps - making it super-efficient at maximum cooling to maintain peak performance for longer periods of time.
FireCuda 530 with heatsink is also compatible with PS5™ systems. Our built-in SSD and heatsink combo meets PS5 specs on performance and dimensions.
- Speed Reigns. FireCuda 530 dominates the SSD lineup — delivering pure performance, absolute power, the most advanced components and unrivalled endurance.
- Absolute Performance. At up to 7,300 MB/s you can harness the full power of PCIe Gen4 speeds to dominate next-generation games and applications.
- Cool Speed Ahead Heatsink technology keeps things cooler to maintain performance longer.
- Storage Expansion for PS5™ The FireCuda 530 heatsink is compatible with PS5 consoles and meets PS5 specs on performance and dimensions for an easy drop-in expansion solution with no additional parts needed.
- Fastest. FireCuda. Ever. Built for sustained, pro-level gaming and accelerated content creation with transfer speeds up to 2x faster than PCIe Gen3 NVMe SSDs and up to 12x faster than SATA SSDs.
- Latest Tech. Built with a Seagate-validated E18 controller and the latest 3D TLC NAND, FireCuda 530 provides the most advanced speed and durability so you can push the limits of your machine.
- Endurance Unleashed. Designed to perform under heavy use and tough enough to go the distance — up to 5,100 TB TBW means you can write and delete 70% of the drive capacity, every day, for five years.
- Rescue Services. Rest easy with three years of Rescue Data Recovery Services
Speed Reigns — The Fastest FireCuda Ever
FireCuda 530 dominates the SSD lineup, delivering_
- Blistering transfer speeds of up to 7,300 MB/s
- Absolute power to make content creations apps run faster and smoother
- Lightning-fast video rendering and exporting
- Responsive performance built for accelerated gaming and sustained abuse — record, download, rewrite, repeat
Up to 2x faster than PCIe Gen3 NVMe™ SSDs and up to 12x faster than SATA SSDs — the FireCuda 530 redefines speed.
Cool Speed Ahead
NVMe PCIe Gen4 extreme speeds generate extra heat. That’s why Seagate partnered with EKWB — the leaders in heat management — to develop FireCuda 530’s custom heatsink. Built from a high-grade aluminium block with a finely textured anodized finish to help maximise cooling efficiency, this built-in heatsink helps minimise thermal throttling while maximising peak performance for longer periods of time.
Form and Function
Low-profile heatsink design allows for installation in tighter spaces, and premium dark gunmetal grey anodization creates additional micropores in the material surface to promote cooling properties.
Designed to perform under heavy use and tough enough to go the distance with_
- 0.7 Drive Writes per Day — fill and delete 70% of the drive capacity, every day, for five years
- 1.8 Million Hours Mean Time Between Failures for trusted reliability
Push your rig to its limit — the FireCuda 530 is built with a Seagate-validated E18 controller and the latest 3D TLC NAND for the most advanced speed and durability.
Storage Expansion for PS5™
The FireCuda 530 is compatible with PS5™ consoles, and meets PS5 specs on performance and dimensions. Plus, the FireCuda with heatsink combo makes for an easy drop-in expansion solution with no additional parts needed.
Visit our article on How to Install a M.2 SSD into a PS5 for more information and step-by-step instructions.
We’ve Got Your Back
When the unexpected happens — like water damage or natural disaster —Rescue Services help you defend against data loss and retrieval costs, so you can rest easier.
DiscWizard and SeaTools — Making Drive Management Easier
Seagate makes it easy to add new drives to your computer and monitor their health and performance with the free DiscWizard™ and SeaTools™ software. Easily clone your current drive to your new Seagate drive, create and format partitions, transfer data, and back up data with DiscWizard — and then seamlessly monitor drive health, performance, and firmware updates using SeaTools.
Total Bytes Written (TBW)
Built-in heatsink - high-grade aluminium block with a finely textured anodized finish
See Overview / Videos for more info
Seagate FireCuda 530 SSD with Heatsink
0°C - 70°C
5 Years or if the drive exceeds Total Bytes Written (see above)
PCIe 4.0 x4
1920 - 2000 GB
80.15 x 24.2 x 10.39 mm
Seagate-validated E18 controller
Up to 7300 MB/s
Up to 6900 MB/s
Max Random 4K R/W
1000K / 1000K IOPS
Active Power, Average_ 8W
Idle Power PS3, Average_ 24mW
Low Power L1.2 mode_ <5 mW