A video-optimised drive, SkyHawk AI is designed for NVRs with artificial intelligence for edge applications.
- ImagePerfect™ AI firmware delivers zero dropped frames while supporting heavier workloads.
- Versatile capabilities intelligently adapt to the scale of your AI environment, supporting up to 64 HD video streams and 32 AI streams.
- Rescue Data Recovery Services. SkyHawk AI comes with extra peace of mind for any mechanical, accidental, or natural disaster. With a 95% success rate of in-house recovery, Seagate has your back with a 3-year included Rescue Services plan.
- SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your video storage by focusing on prevention, intervention and recovery options. Included RAID RapidRebuild™ provides 3x faster volume rebuilds.
- Class-Leading Reliability and Dependability SkyHawk AI drives are rated for 2M hours MTBF and a 550 TB/year workload rate for more than 3x that of standard surveillance hard drives. Backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Powerful processing to welcome workload challenges — SkyHawk AI supports video analysis and recording simultaneously with GPU analytics workloads.
- Enjoy consistent performance with built-in rotational vibration sensors providing reliable storage for NVR with little lag or downtime.
- Multi-bay support helps you meet your growing storage demands with up to 16+ bays.
Designed for AI video analytics, SkyHawk AI supports up to 64 HD cameras and 32 additional AI streams while offering capacities up to 18 TB. It delivers zero dropped frames with ImagePerfect AI and has enterprise-class workload rates at 550 TB/yr for high reliability.
24x7 workloads can leverage up to 8 TB with drives designed for DVR and NVR systems. SkyHawk video drives are equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect™ and SkyHawk Health Management to help you sail through your toughest challenges.
Drive Health and Data Recovery
When integrated into compatible NVR systems, these drives provide overall system reliability increases due to SkyHawk Health Management (SHM).
In addition, the SkyHawk drives include a robust three-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan.
At Seagate, we obsess over quality assurance.
A product you can count on is one that keeps getting high-quality scores over its lifetime - no matter when it’s tested.
5 Years or if the drive exceeds the Annual Work Rate (see above)
(HxWxD) 26.11 x 101.85 x 146.99 mm
Type of Drive
SATA III - 6Gb/s
See manufacturers link above
Annual Work Rate