IronWolf™ Pro is designed for everything business NAS. Get used to tough, ready, and scalable 24x7 performance that can handle multidrive environments across a wide range of capacities.
- Optimized for NAS with AgileArray™. AgileArray enables dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments, with the most advanced power management possible.
- Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery.
- High performance means no lag time or downtime for users during workload traffic for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest-performing NAS drive portfolio.
- Seagate ® Rescue Data Recovery. IronWolf Pro comes with extra peace of mind for any mechanical, accidental, or natural disaster. With a 90% success rate of in-house recovery, Seagate has your back with a 2-year included Rescue Data Recovery plan.
- Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors. First in its class of drives to include RV sensors to maintain high performance in multi-drive NAS enclosures.
- Range of capacities up to 14TB. More capacity options means more choices that will fit within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
- Do more in multi-user environments. IronWolf provides a workload rate of 300TB/year. Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing
- IronWolf can handle the workload, whether you are a creative professional or a small business.
- Designed for always on, always accessible 24x7 performance. Access data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site.
- 1.2M hours MTBF, 5-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) over desktop drives with reduced maintenance costs.
101.85 x 26.11 x 146.99 mm
5 Years or if the drive exceeds the Lifetime Work Rate (see above)
Lifetime Work Rate
Annual Work Rate
Type of Drive
SATA III - 6Gb/s
Seagate IronWolf Pro
Flash Memory Capacity
See manufacturers link above