IronWolf™ is designed for consumer and commercial NAS. Delivering Tough, Ready and Scalable 24x7 performance in multibay, networked environments.
- Optimized for NAS with AgileArray™ enables Dual-Plane Balancing and Time-Limited Error Recovery to deliver best-in-class RAID performance in multi-bay systems.
- Always On, Always Accessible IronWolf drives are designed for 24x7 usage, allowing users to access their data any time, anywhere.
- All-CMR Portfolio All IronWolf drives utilize Conventional Magnetic Recording (CMR) technology for consistent, best-in-class NAS performance.
- Built Tough IronWolf drives are rated for 180TB/year workload, allowing consumer and commercial NAS users to seamlessly store and work with large amounts of networked data.
- Superior Reliability and Dependability IronWolf drives are rated for 1M hours MTBF and include a 3-year limited warranty for hassle-free data storage and best-in-class total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors. Built-in RV sensors for vibration tolerance and consistent performance in multi-bay systems.
- IronWolf Health Management (IHM) Actively protect your NAS data with Prevention, Intervention, and Recovery recommendations to ensure peak system health.
- Peace of mind with Data Recovery IronWolf drives include three years of complimentary Rescue Data Recovery Services - in-house secure facilities, with an industry-leading recovery rate of 95% - so you do not have to incur high recovery costs in the event of accidental data corruption or drive damage.
26.11 x 101.85 x 146.99 mm
3 Years factory refurbished replacement warranty or if the drive exceeds the Lifetime Work Rate
Type of Drive
SATA III - 6Gb/s
Data Transfer Rate(s)
Always-on workloads of 180 TB/year
Max Sustained_ 180 MB/s
Annual Work Rate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.