Blistering performance and unrivaled endurance - Seagate FireCuda 530 redefines speed! With transfer rates 2x faster than PCIe Gen3, FireCuda 530 is built for sustained abuse and dependable performance. The speed of PCIe Gen4 is yours - seize the power
- Speed Reigns. FireCuda 530 dominates the SSD lineup—delivering pure performance, absolute power, the most advanced components, and unrivaled endurance.
- Highest Performance. At up to 7,000MB/s you can harness the full power of PCIe Gen4 speeds to dominate next-generation games and applications.
- Fastest. FireCuda. Ever. Built for sustained, pro-level gaming and accelerated content creation with transfer speeds up to 2x faster than PCIe Gen3 NVMe SSDs and up to 12x faster than SATA SSDs.
- Latest Tech. Built with a Seagate-validated E18 controller and the latest 3D TLC NAND, FireCuda 530 provides the most advanced speed and durability so you can push the limits of your machine.
- Endurance Unleashed. Designed to perform under heavy use and tough enough to go the distance - you can write and delete 70% of the drive capacity, every day, for five years.
- Game and Create. Blistering transfer speeds, endurance, and capacity makes content creation applications run faster and smoother.
- Rescue Services. Rest easy with three years of Rescue Data Recovery Services offering an industry-leading 95% success rate against unexpected data loss.
Total Bytes Written (TBW)
0°C - 70°C
5 Years or if the drive exceeds Total Bytes Written (see above)
PCIe 4.0 x4
480 - 512 GB
7.7 g 80.15 x 22.15 x 2.23 mm
Seagate-validated E18 controller
Up to 7000 MB/s
Up to 3000 MB/s
Max Random 4K R/W
400K / 700K IOPS
Active Power, Average_ 5.8W Idle Power PS3, Average_ 14mW Low Power L1.2 mode_ <5 mW
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.