The Alpha is an affordable Micro-ATX gaming case, orientated for gamers.
The front is equipped with an eye-catching design and an ARGB-LED strip which can be controlled either using the I/O panel or software.
- Stylish Micro-ATX Gaming Case - The Alpha finished in all black with a strikingly shaped front panel and ARGB LED strip this chassis has a commanding presence.
- Infinity Rear Fan Included - One Infinity rear ARGB fan with a nine-fan blade fan design and equipped with 8 LEDs adds a stunning finish. The rear fan generating less than or equal to 24.1dBA for a quieter cooling performance. The rear fan includes an extra Male 3 Pin Aura connector to allow the user to daisy chain additional ARGB fans or components to create the ultimate ARGB spectacle.
- Air Cooling - Cool your system effectively with one rear fan included and enough space to house six fans in total Front_ 3 x 120mm or 3 x 140mm Fans, Top_ 2 x 120mm Fans & Rear_ 1 x 120mm Fan. The Micro-ATX casing can also house a 280mm radiator at the front, a 240mm radiator at the top and a 120mm radiator at the rear of the case.
- Stunning Aesthetics - Stand out thanks to mesmerising infinity mirror LED ring effect on the rear fan you will not be able to take your eyes off it.
- Motherboard Software - The ARGB lighting effects can be synced through the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-Pin Addressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 & ASRock. Customise the look with endless possibilities with 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
- Manual Control - Control the ARGB rear fan and LED strip LEDs manually using the LED button on the top of the I/O, connect the LED button and powered using SATA have access to 13 LED modes.
- Tempered Glass Panel - The solid tempered glass side panel offers an excellent view of the interior specifically of the Micro-ATX Motherboard.
- Micro-ATX Housing - Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX Motherboards are compatible and graphics cards up to 320mm in length and CPU cooler up to 160mm in height, there is adequate space for mainstream hardware to build a high-powered PC Gaming case.
GPU max length_ 320 mm CPU cooler max height_ 160 mm PSU max length_ 155 mm
3.7 kg (WxHxD) 200 x 421 x 372 mm
Accessory Pack Manual
To be confirmed
Body: 0.6mmSPCC Front Bezel_ ABS Side Panel_ Tempered Glass
Yes (LED Lighting)
#Hide#Small Form Factor
Power Supply Wattage
Micro ATX, Mini ITX
Connectors / Controls
1 x USB 3.0 2 x USB 2.0 1 x HD Audio 1 x Microphone LED Button
2 x 3.5” Internal 4 x 2.5” Internal NOTE_2 x 2.5" shared with 3.5" bays
4 x Full Size Expansion Slots
Included: Rear_ 1 x 120mm ARGB Infinity Centre Fan Fan Mounts Front_ 3 x 120 / 3 x 140 mm Top_ 2 x 120 mm Rear_ 1 x 120 mm Side_ None Bottom_ None
Radiator Support_ Front_ Up to 280 mm Top_ Up to 240 mm Rear_ 120 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.