AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Bluetooth 5.2 PCIe Adapter
- Unrivalled Wi-Fi 6 Speed—Breaks the gigabit barrier with speed up to 2402 Mbps (5 GHz) + 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Smoother Experience—75% lower latency ensures ultra-responsive gaming, uninterrupted video chatting, and seamless live streaming
- Reliable Connections—Intel® Wi-Fi 6 chipset brings faster and clearer Wi-Fi to fully unlock the potential of your Wi-Fi 6 router
- Wider Signal Coverage— Connect to your Wi-Fi in more parts of your home with two external high-gain antennas ensuring greater coverage and enhanced stability
- Bluetooth 5.2—The latest Bluetooth technology achieves Faster Speed and Broader Coverage than the previous version
- Improved Security—The latest security enhancements WPA3 provides enhanced protection in personal password safety
- Fine Crafting—Specialized heatsink and gold plating is crafted to improve stability and reliability even in hot environments
- Backward Compatibility – Full support for 802.11ac/a/b/g/n standards
The very latest Wi-Fi standard, Wi-Fi 6, provides extreme speed, ultra-low latency, and uninterrupted connectivity so you enjoy faster downloads, smoother streaming, and more immersive gaming.
1024-QAM and a 160 MHz bandwidth deliver powerful, continuous Wi-Fi to fully unlock the potential of your Wi-Fi 6 router.‡
Revolutionary OFDMA reduces lag by up to 75%. Enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming or immersive VR experiences.
Two powerful signal-boosting high-gain antennas greatly extend existing Wi-Fi coverage, offering a fast, smooth online experience from farther away.
The latest Bluetooth 5.2 Technology, achieves speeds 2x faster and coverage 4x broader than Bluetooth 4.2, to perfectly coordinate with your game controllers, headphones, keyboards, and other Bluetooth devices.
WPA3, the latest network security standard, provides more secure and individualized encryption in personal password safety, protects your network from wireless hacking, and ensures your wireless connection is completely secure while surfing the web and shopping online.**
OFDMA creates separate channel segments for devices to communicate while MU-MIMO allows multiple clients to simultaneously receive data. Combining these technologies guarantees your PC gets strong, efficient, and lag-free wireless connectivity at the same time all of your other devices are communicating.
Built with a specialized heatsink crafted to improve stability and reliability even in hot environments. Careful attention to every detail, such as gold plating on every contactor to resist oxidation, delivers a superior network experience.
The utility on the provided CD makes software installation remarkably simple
Supports Windows 11/10 (64-bit) only
Both a standard and low-profile bracket, for mini tower computer cases, are provided
Archer TX55E Two High-Gain Antennas Low-Profile Bracket Standard Bluetooth Header Cable Quick Installation Guide Resource CD
Operating Temperature_ 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F) Storage Temperature_ -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F) Operating Humidity_ 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity_ 5%~90% non-condensing
Two High-Gain Dual Band Antennas
Max Data Transfer Rate
Standards and Protocols
Bluetooth 5.2, Bluetooth 5.0, Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth 4.0
55 x 36 x 11.5 mm
5 GHz : 27dBm(FCC) / 23dBm(CE) (EIRP) 2.4 GHz : 26dBm(FCC) / 20dBm(CE) (EIRP)
5 GHz_ 2402Mbps 2.4 GHZ_ 574Mbps
Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WAP2/WPA3, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, 802.1x
DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM, 1024QAM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.