Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Wall-Plate Access Point
- Easy-mount construction allows installation into standard EU/US-type data wall-box
- Compact, low-profile design fits discreetly with any existing interior style
- Free cloud management and Omada App supported for ultra convenience and easy management
- Power over Ethernet (802.3af/802.3at) support makes deployment effortless and flexible
- Enterprise class Wi-Fi security helps to decrease network security threats
- Provide secure guest network along with Facebook Wi-Fi/SMS authentication options and wireless isolation technology
- Supports management vlan for an enhanced network management
Complete In Room Wi-Fi Coverage
An EAP in each room guarantees a strong wireless signal and allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network.
Effortless Deployment and Scalability
With 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need to install additional wiring in the building. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Installation Made Easy
Upgrade Ethernet wall jacks to high-performance Wi-Fi access points. The EAPs can be fitted to existing EU or US wall junction boxes, making installation quick and non-disruptive.
Three Ethernet Jacks, One PoE Outlet
More than just a wireless access point, EAP225-Wall acts as a switch and provides three standard Ethernet jacks together with a Power over Ethernet outlet, capable of powering wired devices such as IP phones, IP cameras, intercoms and more.
The EAP225-Wall blends seamlessly into any business setting with a refined, minimalist appearance. A slimline design includes casing that’s just 11 mm in thickness.
Gigabit Wi-Fi Speeds with MU-MIMO Technology
EAP225-Wall delivers combined dual-band speeds of up to 1200Mbps. Armed with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, it can exchange data with multiple clients at the same time to allow more devices to connect without any slowdown to the network.
Free Cloud Management – Anywhere, Anytime
Omada offers free cloud access to its centralized management platform. Take your network with you, wherever you go.
- Free Cloud Service with no license fees
- Convenient Management with remote access
- Multi-Site Management for large scale network
Captive Portal Authentication
Mac Address Filtering
Isolation Between Clients
Local LAN port based VLAN
Rogue AP Detection
64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
Omada Cloud Access & Controller
Omada Controller Software
LED ON/OFF Control
Management MAC Access Control
Operating Temperature_ 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature_ -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity_ 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity_ 5%~90% non-condensing
Wall-Plate Access Point
16 SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDs on each band)
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control
Wireless Statistics (SSID/AP/Client)
#Hide#Access Point Mode
Yes (Access Point Mode)
Max Signal Rate
Yes (Dual Band)
Uplink: 1 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
Downlink_ 3 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port (One port supports PoE OUT. The PoE OUT feature requires 802.3at PoE+ input and the maximum output is 13W.)
2.4GHz: 300 Mbps
5GHz_ 867 Mbps
2 Dual-Band Antennas
2.4GHz: 2 x 3dBi
5GHz_ 2 x 4dBi
9 watts /25.5 watts (PoE Out Included)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
143 x 86 x 19.7mm