Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall-Plate Access Point
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1,167 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds with MU-MIMO.†
- Gigabit Ports_ 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports (1× uplink + 1× downlink).
- Integrated into Omada SDN_ Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management_ Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Private Connection for Every Room_ Designed to meet every network need in environments with numerous separated rooms, like hotels, offices, and dormitories.
- Elegant Appearance_ Unprecedented thin design with just 11 mm, the same size and shape as a light switch or power outlet faceplate to fit perfectly in any room.
- Easy Installation and PoE Support_ Easy-mount construction, compatible with 86 mm & EU standard junction box, and 802.3af/at PoE support.
- Secure Guest Network_ Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
EAP230-Wall is designed to meet every network need in environments with numerous separated rooms, like hotels, offices, and dormitories. A device in each room ensures an exclusive, high-speed Wi-Fi connection for every user.
802.11ac wave 2 technology allows multiple users to access the internet at the same time. Speeds up to 1200 Mbps and 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless bands deliver simultaneous high-speed internet access to various devices.
The same size and shape as a light switch or power outlet faceplate to fit in perfectly in any room.
Equipped with a Gigabit port to deliver the fastest possible wired transmission.
802.3af/802.3at PoE support means there’s no need for extra wiring. Plug in existing Ethernet cables to transmit both power and data to your APs.
1. Detach and remove the faceplate of the junction box.
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet
2.4GHz: 300 Mbps 5GHz_ 867 Mbps
16 SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDs on each band) Enable/Disable Wireless Radio Automatic Channel Assignment Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm) QoS(WMM) Load Balance Rate Limit Reboot Schedule Wireless Schedule Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client MU-MIMO Band Steering Beamforming
Captive Portal Authentication Access Control Wireless Mac Address Filtering Wireless Isolation Between Clients SSID to VLAN Mapping Local LAN port based VLAN Rogue AP Detection 802.1X Support 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
Omada App Omada Cloud-Based Controller Omada Hardware & Software Controller Cloud Access Email Alerts LED ON/OFF Control MAC Access Control SNMP v1,v2c Local/Remote Syslog SSH HTTP/HTTPS L3 Multi-site Management Management VLAN
Operating Temperature_ 0C~40C (32F~104F) Storage Temperature_ -40C~70C (-40F~158F) Operating Humidity_ 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity_ 5%~90% non-condensing
Omada AC1200 Gigabit Wall-Plate Access Point Installation Guide Mounting Screw
Uplink: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port Downlink_ 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
#Hide#Access Point Mode
Yes (Access Point Mode)
Yes (Dual Band)
Max Wireless Transfer Rate
Max Wired Transfer Rate
86.8 x 86.8 x 30.2 mm
2.4 GHz_ 2 x 4 dBi 5 GHz_ 2 x 3.6 dBi
LED/Wi-Fi Button, RESET
Dimensions (W x D x H)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.