Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall-Plate Access Point
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1,167 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds with MU-MIMO.†
- Gigabit Ports_2 Gigabit Ethernet ports (1× uplink + 1× downlink).
- Integrated into Omada SDN_ Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management_Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Private Connection for Every Room_ Designed to meet every network need in environments with numerous separated rooms, like hotels, offices, and dormitories.
- Elegant Appearance_ Unprecedented thin design with just 11 mm, the same size and shape as a light switch or power outlet faceplate to fit perfectly in any room.
- Easy Installation and PoE Support_ Easy-mount construction, compatible with 86 mm & EU standard junction box, and 802.3af/at PoE support.
- Secure Guest Network_ Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
Private Connection for Every Room.
EAP230-Wall is designed to meet every network need in environments with numerous separated rooms, like hotels, offices, and dormitories. A device in each room ensures an exclusive, high-speed Wi-Fi connection for every user.
MU-MIMO + Dual-Band: Faster Connection for More Devices
802.11ac wave 2 technology allows multiple users to access the internet at the same time. Speeds up to 1200 Mbps and 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless bands deliver simultaneous high-speed internet access to various devices.
Seamlessly Blends with any Décor
The same size and shape as a light switch or power outlet faceplate to fit in perfectly in any room.
High-Speed Gigabit Port
Equipped with a Gigabit port to deliver the fastest possible wired transmission.
Effortless Deployment with Power over Ethernet
802.3af/802.3at PoE support means there’s no need for extra wiring. Plug in existing Ethernet cables to transmit both power and data to your APs.
Quick, Simple Installation
1.Detach and remove the faceplate of the junction box.
2.Plug an Ethernet cable in to the port.
3.Secure the Access Point to the wall using the provided screws.
Press the faceplate back into position.
Omada SDN - Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet
16 SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDs on each band)
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Local LAN port based VLAN
Rogue AP Detection
64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
Omada Cloud-Based Controller
Omada Hardware & Software Controller
LED ON/OFF Control
MAC Access Control
Operating Temperature_ 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature_ -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity_ 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity_ 5%~90% non-condensing
Omada AC1200 Gigabit Wall-Plate Access Point
2.4GHz: 300 Mbps
5GHz_ 867 Mbps
#Hide#Access Point Mode
Yes (Access Point Mode)
Max Signal Rate
Yes (Dual Band)
Uplink: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
Downlink_ 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
2.4 GHz_ 2 x 4 dBi
5 GHz_ 2 x 3.6 dBi
LED/Wi-Fi Button, RESET
Dimensions (W x D x H)
86.8 x 86.8 x 30.2 mm