AX3600 Wireless Dual Band Multi-Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
- Ultra-Fast Wi-Fi 6 Speeds_Simultaneous 1148 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 2402 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 3550 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.
- High-Density Connectivity_ 4x increased capacity to connect more devices simultaneously.
- Integrated into Omada SDN_Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP), Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management_ Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- 2.5G Port_ A 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port boosts total internet throughput.
- Seamless Roaming_ Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.
- PoE+ Support_ Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3at) for convenient deployment and installation.
- Secure Guest Network_ Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
High-Density Connectivity with 4x Increased Capacity
OFDMA and Uplink & Downlink MU-MIMO increase network capacity by up to 4x versus Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) in high-density environments to connect more devices simultaneously. Leverage multi-user capabilities and upgrade your business like never before.
Boost Network Efficiency in All Aspects With Rich Advanced Features
Blazing Fast Speed with 8 Spatial Streams
The Omada Wi-Fi 6 Access Point features the latest 802.11ax technologies like 1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, which allows the EAP to boost overall speeds up to 3550 Mbps (2402 Mbps on a 5 GHz band and 1148 Mbps on a 2.4 GHz band). With 8 spatial streams, multi-user throughput is incredibly increased to drive more applications.
Omada SDN-Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Optimized Wired Performance with 2.5 GE PoE+ Port
Armed with a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port, the EAP660 HD delivers exceptional multi-gigabit performance to support the insatiable demand for better and faster Wi-Fi. Compatibility with standard 802.3at PoE+ is ideal for flexible deployment.
802.11k/v roaming switches clients automatically to the AP with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving. This allows sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferences to go uninterrupted.
Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections.
ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high-density business networks
Increases average network throughput in heavily congested environments
Secure Guest Network with Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS Login
Guest Network provides elevated secure access to guests sharing your Wi-Fi network, with captive portal helping maintain only authorized guests to use the network. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and power up your business.
4x Longer OFDM Symbol
Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Rogue AP Detection
WEP, WPA-Personal/Enterprise, WPA2-Personal/Enterprise, WPA3-Personal/Enterprise
Quality of Service
Omada Cloud-Based Controller
Omada Hardware & Software Controller
LED ON/OFF Control
MAC Access Control
SNMP v1, v2c, v3
See Overview/ Video
5GHz: Up to 2402Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 1148Mbps
Operating Temperature_ 0–40 C (32–104 F)
Storage Temperature_ -40–70 C (-40–158 F)
Operating Humidity_ 10–90% RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity_ 5–90% RH non-condensing
Ceiling/Wall Mounting Kits
#Hide#Access Point Mode
Yes (Access Point Mode)
Max Signal Rate
Yes (Dual Band)
1 x 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Port (supports IEEE802.3at PoE)
2.4 GHz_ 4 x 5 dBi
5 GHz_ 4 x 6 dBi
12 V DC
Dimensions (W x D x H)
243 x 243 x 64 mm