AC1200 Mesh Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Eliminate weak signal areas with whole home WiFi coverage.
- 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz (867 Mbps) dual-band WiFi connection ensures more stable wireless experience.
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Adaptive Path Selection – connects to the fastest connection path to the router automatically and runs at top-speed.
- High Speed Mode – maximizes speed by using one WiFi band as dedicated backhaul, ideal for HD streaming and gaming.
- AP Mode – create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability.
- Smart signal indicator helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength.
- Push the WPS button to easily connect to the router and you can uniformly manage from the Tether app or Web UI.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
A single router has limited WiFi coverage and always causes WiFi dead zones. RE315 wirelessly connects to your existing router and expands its WiFi signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. Enjoy your stable network experience wherever you are at home.
With TP-Link Mesh Technology, it’s easy to form a Mesh network with a single WiFi name for seamless whole home coverage. Just connect RE315 to a OneMeshTM router. Always enjoy the strongest WiFi when you’re walking around with no need to search around for a stable connection.
Want a Mesh network? Hesitate on whether to replace your existing router and buy a Mesh set?
RE315 delivers dual band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) to transmit WiFi signals, doubling the performance of each band. It enables you to keep more devices connected at the same time with its 300 Mbps 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps 5 GHz dual bands. Use the 2.4 GHz band to send email and browse the web and the 5 GHz band for gaming and HD streaming.
Adaptive Path Selection keeps your network running at optimal speeds by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router. Always keep your devices fast and stable - ideal for network environments crowded with many devices and applications.
Uses one dedicated WiFi band as backhaul and another dedicated WiFi band as an access point to maximize the bandwidth on the extended WiFi.
RE315 is more than a wireless range extender. Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its Ethernet port and easily turn your wired internet connection into a 2x2 MIMO dual band wireless access point.
Step 1_ Simply press the WPS button on your router and, within 2 minutes, the WPS button on RE315 will connect to the network.
The smart signal indicator lets you see signal strength from the existing router at a glance. Easily to find the best place to position your range extender to extend your WiFi.
Set up and manage your WiFi through the TP-Link Tether app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), including TP-Link routers and range extenders.
2.4GHz: 300 Mpbs 5GHz_ 867 Mbps
5 GHz_ 11a 6Mbps_ -94dBm, 11a 54Mbps_ -77dBm 11ac HT20 MCS0_ -94dBm, 11ac HT20 MCS8_ -71dBm 11ac HT40 MCS0_ -92dBm, 11ac HT40 MCS9_ -66dBm 11ac HT80 MCS0_ -87dBm, 11ac HT80 MCS9_ -62dBm 2.4 GHz_ 11g 54Mbps_ -78dBm, 11n HT20 MCS7_ -76dBm 11n HT40 MCS7_ -74dBm
Access point mode
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Statistics
64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA-PSK2/WPA2-PSK2 encryptions
Tether app or Web UI
Wi-Fi Range Extender RE315 Quick Installation Guide
1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
#Hide#Access Point Mode
Yes (Access Point Mode)
Yes (Dual Band)
Max Wireless Transfer Rate
Max Wired Transfer Rate
89 x 35.0 x 124.1 mm
IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz
2 External Antennas
WPS Button, Reset Button
9.5W (max power consumption)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.