AX1500 Wi-Fi Range Extender
- RE500X comes equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a TP-Link OneMesh™ router for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Gigabit Ethernet Port – Provides faster-wired connections to smart TVs, computers and gaming consoles
- Intelligent Signal Light – Helps to determine the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by indicating the signal strength in the current placement
- AP Mode – Creates a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
- TP-LINK Tether App – Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
- Ultimate Compatibility – Extends the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
WiFi 6 comes with it all_ faster speeds, lower latency, and more connections. It also features 25% faster data throughput compared with last-gen WiFi thanks to 1024-QAM. With this speed boost, experience high-speed and stable WiFi throughout your rooms.
Enjoy 4K streaming and gaming in whatever room you’re in thanks to RE500X’s 4 high-performance amplifiers. Whether you’re sharing a pad with friends or living in your forever home, RE500X sends out strong signals to those hard-to-cover areas.
Many full-blown routers only have dual-core and below
Stop searching around for full bars. OneMesh™ is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single WiFi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect RE500X to an OneMesh™ router.
Keep your internet focused on a single room or blanket an entire floor with WiFi by picking between 3 strength levels on the Tether app.
Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access helps integrate the data of different end devices for higher efficiency.
Find the direction of your phone or laptop, and accelerate your signal strength.
Every home is different. That’s why our AX range extender provides you with a flexible array of options to custom create your own high-speed WiFi.
RE500X is more than a wireless range extender. Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its Ethernet port, and easily turn your wired internet connection into a 2x2 MU-MIMO dual band wireless access point.
Set up and manage your WiFi through the TP-Link Tether app from your phone (Android, iOS), including TP-Link routers and range extenders.
5 GHz_ 11a 6Mbps_ -93dBm 11a 54Mbps_ -75dBm 11ac HT20 MCS0_ -92dBm 11ac HT20 MCS8_ -70dBm 11ac HT40 MCS0_ -90dBm 11ac HT40 MCS9_ -66dBm 11ac HT80 MCS0_ -87dBm 11ac HT80 MCS9_ -62dBm 2.4 GHz_ 11g 54Mbps_ -77dBm, 11n HT20 MCS7_ -75dBm 11n HT40 MCS7_ -72dBm
Range Extender Access Point
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Statistics
64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA-PSK2 encryptions
TP-LINK Tether App - Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
2.4GHz: 300 Mbps 5GHz_ 1200 Mbps
Wi-Fi Range Extender RE500X Quick Installation Guide
1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
#Hide#Access Point Mode
Yes (Access Point Mode)
Yes (Dual Band)
Max Wireless Transfer Rate
Max Wired Transfer Rate
IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
2 internal antennas
WPS Button, Reset Button
Dimensions (W x D x H)
78 x 36 x 149 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.