Omada Gigabit VPN Router
- Integrated into Omada SDN_ Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP), Centralised Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralised Management_ Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Five (5) Gigabit Ports_ High-speed wired connectivity.
- Up to four (4) WAN Ports_ One (1) Gigabit WAN port and three (3) Gigabit WAN/LAN ports optimise bandwidth usage.
- Highly Secure VPN_ Supports up to 20 LAN-to-LAN IPsec, 16 OpenVPN, 16 L2TP, and 16 PPTP VPN connections.
- Abundant Security Features_Advanced firewall policies, DoS defense,IP/MAC/URL filtering, and more security functions protect your network and data.
- Up to four (4) WAN Gigabit ports to optimise bandwidth usage
- Three (3) freely interchangeable ports that can be set to either WAN or LAN allow the router to support up to four (4) WAN ports to satisfy various internet access requirements through one device. The multi-WAN Load Balancing function distributes data streams according to the bandwidth proportion of every WAN port to raise the utilisation rate of multi-line broadband.
Highly secure VPN
The TL-R605 supports IPSec/PPTP/L2TP VPN over IPSec/SSL protocols. With a powerful hardware design, the router supports and manages up to 20 LAN-to-LAN IPsec, 16 OpenVPN, 16 L2TP, and 16 PPTP VPN connections. One-click auto IPSec VPN greatly simplifies VPN configuration and facilitates network management and deployment while also securing and encrypting private site-to-site data communications traveling over the internet.
Internet access management strategy
Standardise users' online behavior and easily specify the internet access rights and strategies of employee via IP/MAC/URL Filtering and Access Control List (ACL). Captive Portal authentication facilitates network resource control by capturing, authenticating, and classifying user access. Appropriate network resources can also be allocated for particular users or guests.
Easy and intelligent network monitoring
Comprehensive Protection for the Whole Network The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status; check network usage and traffic distribution; receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications; or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps IP admins quickly see and troubleshoot connection at a glance.
Zero-touch provisioning for efficient deplyment
100% centralised cloud management of the whole network from different sites - all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime. Omada zero-touch provisioning allows remote deployment and configuration of multi-site networks, so there's no need to send out an engineer for on-site configuration. The Omada Cloud ensures efficient deployment with lower costs.
Assign different management roles
Multi-tenant privilege assignment is available to increase management efficiency and security. Multi-person management, multi-level permissions, and the ability to add admins as needed, enable flexible network operation and maintenance.
Safety minded enterprise investments
Professional lightning protection technology is designed to prevent electrical surges from penetrating the interior of the electrical equipment and is discharged harmlessly into the Earth. This router is designed to prevent lightning up to 4 KV in well-grounded connection conditions. This feature ensures that networking infrastructure investments remain as safe as possible from one of mother nature's more violent situations.ience of a smart phone or tablet.
Dynamic DNS (Dyndns, No-IP, Peanuthull, Comexe)
Operating Temperature_ 0–40 C (32–104 F);
Storage Temperature_ -40–70 C (-40–158 F)
Operating Humidity_ 10–90% RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity_ 5–90% RH non-condensing
Gigabit VPN Router ER605
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
0.6800 kgL2TP VPN_
L2TP VPN Server
10 L2TP VPN Clients
L2TP over IPSec
10 OpenVPN Clients*
16 OpenVPN Tunnels*
IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1q
Protocols_ TCP/IP, DHCP, ICMP, NAT, PPPoE, NTP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, IPSec, PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN, SNMP
Max Wireless Transfer Rate
Max Wired Transfer Rate
1 x Fixed Gigabit WAN Port
1 x Fixed Gigabit LAN Port
3 x Changeable Gigabit WAN/LAN Ports
20 IPsec VPN Tunnels
Main, Aggressive Negotiation Mode
DES, 3DES, AES128, AES192, AES256 Encryption Algorithm
MD5, SHA1 Authentication Algorithm
NAT Traversal (NAT-T)
Dead Peer Detection (DPD)
Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS)
PPTP VPN Server
10 PPTP VPN Clients
PPTP with MPPE Encryption
External 9V/0.85A DC Adapter
Dimensions (W x D x H)
158 x 101 x 25 mm
DoS Defence, Ping of Death
DHCP Address Reservation
*These functions requires the use of Omada Hardware Controller, Software Controller, or Cloud-Based Controller