Gigabit PCI Express Network Adapter
- 10 Gbps Networking - Combined with the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions.
- Versatile Compatibility - With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections.
- CAT6A Ethernet Cable - To maximize TX401's performance, a 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable is included—rated for up to 10 Gbps while a regular cable is only rated for 1 Gbps.
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets - In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases. Customized options give you the flexibility to find a bracket that perfectly fits your board design.
- Comprehensive System Support - Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/2012 R2, and Linux to meet your diverse operating system needs
10 Gigabit Ethernet reaches blazing-fast data rates up to 10 billion bits per second—10× faster than standard Gigabit Ethernet. It’s a brand-new era for all your bandwidth-intensive tasks from local data transfers to internet access.
With 10 Gbps internet access, your gaming will be fully optimized with a large boost in speed, latency, and responsiveness. Large-sized game downloads, seamless live streaming, and massive data backups via the cloud are as easy as choosing your character.
For local connections, a 10G PCIe adapter helps build a lightning fast transport channel between a central server and other working machines in your local network. Local data transmissions will be a breeze for you as you handle bandwidth-intensive tasks easily at your home or office.
10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates, including 10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 1 Gbps, and 100 Mbps Base-T connectivity. The 10G Ethernet port automatically negotiates between higher and lower speed connections, allowing you to upgrade to 10G networking smoothly.
A Bandwidth Buff for Gaming
Supports PCI Express Gen3 ×4 for more efficient data transmissions
Simple software installation with the intuitive Utility on the provided CD
Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/2012 R2, Linux, and macOS.
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3bz, IEEE802.3an, IEEE802.3az, IEEE 802.3x
1 x PCI Express 3.0 x4 1 x RJ45 Gigabit/Megabit Port
Max Data Transfer Rate
Standards and Protocols
10 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter (TX401) Standard/Low-Profile Brackets Quick Installation Guide Resource CD 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable
10 Gbps Link/Act, 5 / 2.5 / 1 Gbps and 100 Mbps Link/Act
120.8 x 98.2 x 21.5 mm
Operating Temperature_ 0C~40C (32F ~104F) Operating Humidity_ 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity_ 5%~90% non-condensing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.