TUF Gaming GT502 - It's Wonderfully Split!
- Dual Chamber Chassis - TUF Gaming GT502 configures independent cooling zones for the CPU and GPU
- Panoramic View - Tempered glass panels provide a tactfully tinted view for showcasing your build
- Front Panel High-Speed USB Type-C - The front panel features a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port ripe for transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps
- Tool-Free Side Panels - The side panels can be removed simply by pressing a button hidden on the rear of the chassis
Flexible, scalable, and divided up in all the right ways_ the TUF Gaming GT502 puts your prized hardware up front and holds your six with a stack of cooling options to slay thermals and express ultimate performance. Load up, lock in, and watch it thrive.
- Climate Control - GT502 internals are divided into two chambers, allowing you to build clean and configure independent cooling zones for the CPU and GPU. Freely expand your rig and give system components the ideal environment to dish out frames and slice through workloads.
- Hybrid Function Bracket - A 360mm bracket rides in the rear chamber and can carry radiator and fan combos or three storage devices.
- Vertical Graphics Card Mount - Stand your graphics card up proud with an included vertical mount* or slot it directly into the motherboard and banish sag with a bundled support bracket.
- Finger-Friendly Restrictions - The TUF Gaming GT502 continues its builder optimizations with side panels that can be removed simply by pressing a button hidden on the rear of the chassis.
- Single-State Peekaboo - Tempered glass panels at the front and side provide a tactfully tinted view of the main chamber, showcasing your build to own the room.
- Within Arm's Reach - In addition to two USB-A ports, the TUF Gaming GT502 front panel features a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port ripe for transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps.
- Weave Ho! - Two durable and detachable straps that can support up to 30 kg (66 lbs) make it much easier to move the chassis around even when it's packed with hardware.
- Down To The Skeleton - Whether you prefer a modest build or a fully-loaded battle station, the GT502 is ready. Most of its panels and mounts are removable to ease hardware installation - take it apart to your heart's content then build it up in your ideal image.
11 kg 285 x 450 x 446 mm
GPU max length_ 400 mm CPU cooler max height_ 163 mm PSU max length_ 200 mm
1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 1 x headphone / Microphone LED Control Button
#Hide#Small Form Factor
Power Supply Wattage
ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
Connectors / Controls
Tempered glass front and side
4 x 2.5"/3.5" Combo Bay
8 expansion slots 3 (additional vertical)
Included None Fan Mounts Up to 13 fans
Radiator Support_ Top_ Up to 360 mm Side_ Up to 360 mm Rear_ 120 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.